Monday, May 11, 2009

While growing up these were some of the things that I have learned along the way...

For so much of my life I used to wonder and ask God, "Why am I so different? Why am I so different than my peers?" In those quiet and still moments of the day He would be begin to show me key points in my life that if I was just like everyone else that He would not be able to use my life in the way that HE has. That even in those quiet moments that He was training my heart to work with young people and with youth. Overtime, this passion for youth has become so great that there have been so many nights that HE has had me on my face before HIM weeping for the lost, for the dying for those who do not KNOW HIM. Praying that people do not see me, BUT THAT THEY SEE HIM! I pray that this is not just my heart's cry but yours as well. To lose yourself so much in HIM, that your whole life no longer revolves around you, but it simply and rather lies all around HIM and what HIS desires are for your life. I'm not just talking about the itty bitty pieces of your heart, but the nitty gritty and everything in between. All of you. Every part of you. Every single part. So much while I was in high school and even in college there was times that I would not like being made fun of and ridiculed, but the ONE thing that HE kept showing me is that they are not trying to hurt you, but they are trying to hurt ME. Because they know that I am close to HIM. He said in HIS word that if they hated HIM that they would also hate HIS FOLLOWERS. What I am praying for those who feel like they need to persecute Christians and try to make them miserable, is that even during those moments there will be a seed is being planted in their hearts. That even during that time that Jesus is continually changing their heart from a heart of stone to a heart of flesh. Looking back at those moments, I realized something very peculiar and great to take into consideration is that hurting people hurting people. And they are only doing so in order to feel better about themselves. Because someone had already hurt them once in life, and they are trying to lighten the load of the pain and the shame and are trying to place it onto someone else. With being set apart comes a price, it comes down to this. That you are not to be like the rest of your peers. And the reason for this is simple, the reason why He set you apart and chose you is because HE wants you to help and to encourage those who are hurting. Those who are down and out. Those who have lost all hope. Those who have lost the will to go on. They need to know the love of Jesus. They need to know HIS GRACE. They need to know HIS healing power. But most of all, they need to know HIM. They need to know that HE died for their sins. This death that He died was a painful death. It was not your average-hunky dorie death. But it was a very gruesome and an excruciating death. With loss of much blood and great agony. He did all of this. He went to the cross just for you. Just for those who are hurting. He came to save us. He came to give HIS life for us. His very life. There is no greater sacrifice than this. There is no greater love than this, that a man would lay down HIS life for HIS friends. The biggest and greatest thing that I learned while growing up, is that it's not all about me. It's all about the souls that need HIM. That are dying and are desperate to know HIM! Their souls, their very souls are screaming out to know HIM. So that they don't have to go to a burning hell! This is why this passion in my heart is so great to see the lost saved and come to know HIM. Because I don't want to see HIS precious creation die and go to hell. Where the fires are never quenched. Where the worms never die. Where their torment never ends. Where the fire never ever stops kindling. Hell is forever people, it is forever. I don't want to see anyone go to hell. And I know Jesus certainly doesn't want anyone to go to tell hell either. This is why this message is so urgent. This is why the message is so critical that you are hearing and that you are reading this. Yes, you are hearing it resounding in your heart and in your spirit. You are feeling the weight of the intensity. Burning of the intensity. For you to tell everyone you can about HIS love. How people are to get saved. How they are to get right. This is what I have been learning. This is what HE has been teaching me all along. To tell HIS people that He is coming. That HE is coming very, very soon. A little while earlier HE gave me this song, and this is a warning for us to get to get ready. For us to be a ready. For us to not to be standing on the sidelines. Not to be standing on the fence. Not to be compromising. Not to be having one foot in the world, and the other foot in God's presence. That it is all or nothing. It is your choice. This is the song that HE gave me. Listen and take this song to heart. It is so critical, it is truly so critical that you do, "TELL MY PEOPLE TO GET READY. TELL THEM I'M COMING SOON. TIME IS RUNNING OUT. TIME GETTING SHORT. HEAR MY VOICE. HEED TO THE CALL." Keep listening and keep taking these words to heart. It is so critical, it is truly so critical that you do.
This is what HE has been teaching me along the way. Every day I am learning something new. Learning something new from HIS heart. I want people to know, I want people to know to know HIS heart and to know-to truly know the things that causes HIS heart to break. WE must be so ready. Every day, every minute, every hour we must be keeping our hearts right with HIM. Asking HIM if there is any evil way in us. Allowing HIM to re-shape us and to mold us in the very people of God that HE wants us to be :)!

Ecclesiastes 3:11 (Amplified Bible)

11He has made everything beautiful in its time. He also has planted eternity in men's hearts and minds [a divinely implanted sense of a purpose working through the ages which nothing under the sun but God alone can satisfy], yet so that men cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end.

This is My Desire - Hillsong

This is my desire, to honor You
Lord with all my heart I worship You
All I have within me
I give You praise
All that I adore is in You

Lord I give You my heart
I give You my soul
I live for You alone
Every breath that I take
Every moment I'm awake
Lord have Your way in me

Inspirational Promises by Jessica M. Farnam
© 2009. All rights reserved.

No comments: