Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Purity

When one hears of the word purity what does it cause them to think of? Does it make you think of water that has not been tainted. That there is no dirt in it. There has been nothing contaminated in it. Or does it make you think of purity in one's life. And in the way they choose to live out their life. The kind of purity that I talking about is purity of your heart, mind, and soul. Have you ever wondered why so often the hollywood media tries to downplay purity? These try to make jokes about it saying that if anyone is pure or is even slightly pure they are a wimp or that they are a loser. The only real reason why they are doing this is because they don't want to be exposed of their sin. These are some of the things that they DO NOT show YOU or tell YOU. They never tell you that when one has sex that they will get an std, they never tell you that you won't have a broken heart in the end, they never tell you that one will never get pregnant. All they really show you is people having a good time. They just show you people using one another. And treating them as if they were a dirty handbag, and then getting a new one. What they don't SHOW you is the pain. They don't tell you the regret. They don't tell you the loss of innocence, and they haven't even begun to tell you the heartbreak and the betrayal of one's heart. All they want you to do is to go along with their game. That if you never tell anyone, that you if only please yourself that you will be fine. WHO ARE THEY LISTENING TO? THEY ARE CERTAINLY NOT LISTENING TO THE KING OF ALL HEAVEN AND OF ALL EARTH! BECAUSE IF THEY WERE THEY WOULD BE SHAKING IN THEIR BOOTS. THEY WOULD NOT BE STEALING AWAY THE INNOCENCE THEY WOULD NOT BE TRYING TO SELL PURITY AS IT WERE A CHEAP COMMODITY OR A GAME! THERE NEEDS TO BE A WAKE UP CALL. THE PEOPLE IN hollywood are only out for themselves. They don't care if you do what you just watched, and you are hurt because of it. They are only showing those things on television to make a profit. They don't care about you or your emotions. All they care about is the next buck that they get. The next paycheck. Young people and adults alike! You are worth more than this. You are worth so much more! What they don't' see is your heart. They don't see your heart getting crushed. Please, please, honor our Heavenly Father, honor yourself and your body to not stoop so low as to listen to the lies that the enemy is using through the media. Please care more about yourself that what your friends think of you as. Please think more of how it would hurt and harm your heart. Young people you are worth so much more! The media won't tell you that you are worth waiting for! They would love nothing more than to shatter and to destroy and to annihilate and decimate and cremate your dreams, your purity. Please Wait, please don't listen to the lies of the enemy. Don't you see that the enemy is behind the people in hollywood. They are mere puppets in his hands. He is using them to destroy your life. Please don't give in...you are worth so much more than that, you are worth so much more! So is your future spouse, so is your future children, and also your future grand children. When you are making a decision please think about it long term. The things that you do now effect your future tomorrow and the next day. Please DON'T MAKE A DECISION THAT YOU'LL REGRET. AND WISH YOU HAD NEVER DONE LATER. PLEASE CHOOSE TO STAND AGAINST THE TIDE! PLEASE CHOOSE TO STAND UP TO THE FACE OF EVIL AND SAY, "NO! I'M NOT BUYING YOUR LIES. YOU WILL NOT SUCK ME INTO THE TRASH THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO PLAY! I HONOR MY HEAVENLY FATHER AND MYSELF ENOUGH AND MORE THAT I AM WILLING TO WAIT! FOR THOSE OF YOU HAVE NOT CHOSEN TO WAIT IN THE PAST, IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO START OVER! TO START FRESH AND ANEW! IT IS NEVER TOO LATE! PLEASE DON'T CONTINUE TO WALLOW AND SLIP AND CHOOSE TO STAY IN THE LIES OF THE ENEMY! IT IS SIMPLY MADNESS TO FOLLOW IN THE WAYS OF THE WORLD. FOR THE WAYS OF THE WORLD SIMPLY BRINGS DEATH AND DESTRUCTION. THE WAYS OF THE WORLD MAY SEEM PROMISING, THE FUTURE MAY SEEM BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL, BUT IN THE END IT ONLY BRINGS DEATH. DON'T LISTEN TO THE LIES, PLEASE DON'T LISTEN TO THE LIES! LISTEN TO WHAT JESUS IS SAYING TO YOUR HEART CONCERNING THE MATTERS OF PURITY AND HOW HE VIEWS YOU! GOD ONLY DESIRED INTIMACY AND ONENESS WITH AND BETWEEN A HUSBAND AND A WIFE AND NOT ANYONE TO BE SHARED WITH ANYONE ELSE. WHEN PEOPLE DO NOT HONOR HIM IN THIS AREA OF PURITY, IT DOES NOT PLEASE HIM. BUT ON THE CONTRARY IT BREAKS HIS HEART. LISTEN, TO WHAT HE IS DESPERATELY TRYING TO SAY TO YOU. TO YOU HEART, TO YOUR VERY SOUL AND MIND. THIS IS THE MESSAGE THAT HE HAS BEEN ECHOING AND HAS PRAYING THAT YOU WILL HEAR AND LISTEN TO. IF YOU LISTEN VERY QUIETLY YOU CAN HEAR IT. THE MEDIA FOR YEARS HAS TRIED TO DROWN HIS MESSAGE OUT, BUT IF YOU LISTEN EVER SO CLOSELY AND EVER SO CLEARLY YOU CAN HEAR IT....LISTEN:
"My Precious Child, you are so precious to ME, to My heart. I would never do anything that would harm you or bring you harm. The reason why I instructed My people to save sex and to not have sex until marriage was not for their detriment or for their harm, but so that they would be protected. I never desired for one to have a broken heart. I never desired for one to come away feeling used and broken. Oh My Beloved, it breaks My heart when I think of my little one's being destroyed because they allowed themselves to lured in hook line and sinker. This is never what I planned for you, this is never what I desired. I desired to give you someone who came from MY heart who would honor you and cherish you. Who would not make fun of you, but they would love as they love their own body. My BELOVED, I never intended for My people to get pregnant out of marriage and have to care for the child alone, and oh My Beloved, for them to listen to the lies of the enemy and to destroy their child just because it wasn't convenient for them. Do you know, do you even know the plans that I have for the children that are in heaven that I am preparing in heaven. I have shaped their personalities, the way their eyelashes look, they way they laugh, the way they share my heart. All of this, Oh My Beloved, every single life is precious and is beautiful and is loved BY ME! Beloved, please don't destroy them, please don't destroy the children that I want to give you. Don't punish these precious babies just because of a mistake. These children are worth so much more than this. Please, don't just throw away their lives just because it doesn't suit you. Just because it doesn't match your life at the time, just because you think you have other things to do. Beloved, please love your child enough, for it to have life. Precious babies deserve that! They deserve to LIVE. They deserve LIFE! women, i know many of you in the past have chosen to commit abortions, you chose to end your babies life because it was wasn't worthwhile for you. There is something else that you didn't know, and that I want you to know. When you ask ME to come into your heart, when you get to heaven someday...you will see your BABY AGAIN. YOU will see them again, there will be no cuts or bruises. But they will be whole. And they will be so happy to see you. They will not have any bitterness or hatred in their hearts towards you. Because they are surrounded by MY LOVE, all they KNOW IS LOVE. MY LOVE. This is all they know, how to love and how to love others. Oh MY CHILD, they will not hate you, but they will love you. And they cannot wait to meet you! For those of you, who have never had an abortion, please MY Child never have one. For your life, for your future children's lives allow these little ones to live that I created. For those of you who have never given your bodies away, please My child, Please My LITTLE ONE, please never be ashamed of your PURITY! NEVER BE ASHAMED OF THE GIFT THAT YOU WILL GIVE TO YOUR FUTURE SPOUSE ONE DAY! NEVER BE ASHAMED. NEVER LET ANYONE TRY OR PERSUADE YOU TO GIVE YOURSELF AWAY JUST BECAUSE IT'S THE "cool" OR THE "popular" THING TO DO. SEX OUTSIDE OF MARRIAGE IS NEVER COOL. NEVER LISTEN TO THE LIES OF THE ENEMY JUST BECAUSE IT SOUNDS GOOD. DON'T BUY INTO THE LIES THAT "everyone is doing it" OR THIS ONE "if you loved me you'd do it" MY PRECIOUS CHILD YOU ARE WORTH SO MUCH MORE THAN THAT. SO IS YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND YOUR FUTURE SPOUSE. MY BRIDE YOU ARE WORTH WAITING FOR. DON'T JUST THROW YOUR PRECIOUS GIFT AWAY JUST TO PLEASE SOMEBODY. PLEASE ME, KEEP YOUR EYES FIXED ON ME. KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE GOAL OF HONORING ME IN ALL THAT YOU DO. IN HONORING YOUR HEART. IN HONOR YOUR FUTURE SPOUSE-YOU HONOR ME. IN DOING SO, YOU ARE LOVING THEM AND ARE CHERISHING BEFORE YOU EVEN MEET THEM. IN DOING SO YOU ARE LOVING YOUR FUTURE CHILDREN BEFORE YOU EVEN MEET THEM. OH AND MY BELOVED, I KNOW THAT ONE DAY THEY WILL THANK YOU. THEY WILL THANK YOU FOR WAITING. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DID NOT CHOOSE TO WAIT IN THE PAST, MY PRECIOUS BELOVED, IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO START OVER. IN THE BIBLE, THERE WAS A STORY ABOUT A WOMAN WHO WAS CAUGHT IN THE VERY ACT OF ADULTERY. DID I SCOLD HER, DID I TELL HER WHAT A HORRIBLE ROTTEN PERSON SHE WAS....NO! MY BELOVED, A THOUSAND TIMES NO, I SIMPLY TOLD HER TO GO AND LEAVE HER LIFE OF SIN AND TO SIN NO MORE! WHEN YOU CHOOSE TO ME IN BROKENNESS AND WANT TO CHANGE YOUR WAYS I WILL FORGIVE YOU, I WILL NOT HOLD IT AGAINST YOU. BELOVED, IN MY WORD I SAID THAT AS FAR AS THE EAST FROM THE WEST I REMEMBER YOUR SINS NO MORE. ALSO BELOVED, THAT THOUGH EVEN YOUR SINS WERE AS RED AS SCARLET, I SHALL MAKE YOU AS WHITE AS SNOW. OH MY BELOVED, I WANT OH I DESPERATELY WANT YOUR PURITY TO GLISTEN AND SHINE LIKE A BEAUTIFUL DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH. BUT IT IS PURELY YOUR CHOICE. I WON'T FORCE YOU TO MAKE THE CHOICE TO WAIT, I ONLY PRAY THAT YOU WILL. THAT YOU WILL LOOK PAST JUST OF THINKING ABOUT TODAY AND START THINKING ABOUT TOMORROW. ABOUT YOUR FUTURE. MY BELOVED, THIS IS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. HOW MUCH I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU. THIS IS WHY I AM TELLING YOU THESE THINGS. NOT TO HURT YOU OR TO HARM YOU, BUT TO KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU AND HOW TRULY VALUABLE YOU ARE TO ME. THAT I WANT YOU TO BE WHOLE AND NOT BROKEN. I WANT TO WIPE YOUR TEARS AWAY FROM YOUR EYES, AND TO TELL YOU THAT EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT. ARE YOU READY MY BELOVED, ARE YOU READY TO LIVE A LIFE THAT IS FULLY CONSECRATED TO ME. TO LIVING A LIFE THAT IS WHOLLY DEVOTED TO ME? ARE YOU READY THEN LET'S PRAY,
Father God, I just want to thank you so much for loving me so much that you would care about my heart and my purity. That you loved so much that you wouldn't want to see me hurting myself and hurting others, but that by honoring and guarding my heart in purity, that I am also honoring you. Thank you so much Jesus, for helping me to guard my heart. Jesus, that until the right time, that MY heart is fully yours. That right now you are guarding my purity. That you are keeping me safe. And that you are preparing me for that one special person that you have just for me. Waiting for me to come along. Thank you for loving me so much, and for cherishing me so much that you wanted to see me whole and not broken! Thank you so much for re-shaping my heart, and my life to one that pleases you and want to please you in every area of MY life. But that now, my life is no longer my own; but is wholly and is truly yours! Thank you Jesus, thank you :)! Thank you for keeping my heart safe. That I will continue to honor my FUTURE SPOUSE in the way I choose to act, speak to others, and also in my way of dress and in my apparel that it will also be and more importantly honoring and pleasing to you. Until that time comes, when the right one comes into MY LIFE! Thank you for keeping my heart safe. Keeping it and holding it in the Palm of your hands! In Jesus, Mighty and Precious Name I pray, Amen.
My Precious Child, you will not regret the choice to wait. In fact, when you do it is truly one of the happiest days of MY LIFE! Thank YOU MY BELOVED, for caring more about the things of MY heart, that you are caring about the things of your desires and the things that you want. Remember, I know you far better than yourself, and I would never give you anything that would harm you or would bring you harm. I ONLY HAVE MY VERY BEST FOR YOU-FOR YOUR VERY LIFE! JUST WAIT TRUST ME AND SEE IT WILL ALL BE WORTH IN THE END! YOU'RE WORTH IT!
I LOVE YOU,
ALL MY LOVE,
-JESUS
P.S. PSALM 37:4
"Delight yourself in Me, and I shall give you the desires of your heart."

Inspirational Promises by Jessica M. Farnam
© 2009. All rights reserved.

No comments: