Monday, May 11, 2009

Love

When you hear of the word "LOVE" what does it cause you to think of? Many think of one getting flowers or roses at a great celebration out of one's love for another. The kind of LOVE that I am talking about is the Love that Jesus had for us when HE went to the cross. The gift that HE paid for us was no small price. This gift cost HIM HIS life. But HE did so, out of love for all mankind because HE did not want to see anyone perish or to be left behind. HE did not want to see us dying in a burning hell. Forgotten and rejected, abandoned and used. But HE wanted to see us whole, and not broken but fully made new by HIS love. With HIS love flowing THROUGH US. HE wanted us and wants us to experience a joy, such a joy that truly does surpass understanding. My dear friends this is a part of HIS great love that HE has for us. He wants us to experience HIS presence and HIS LOVE in a level that the world has never known. Because HIS love that HE is offering you today is not from this earth. But this love is eternal. It is everlasting. It is far greater than anything that you have ever known. Even right now, HE is filling you up with HIS LOVE. For many of you, you have never experienced HIS love. All that you have ever known is the love that the world has to offer you. A love that only leaves you hanging empty and dry. The kind of LOVE that I am talking about is a LOVE that will always keep you being filled. From time and time again. This love I am about talking about is GOD'S LOVE. But this love did not come without a great price and not without great loss of blood. THIS LOVE that I am talking about is the sacrifice and the LOVE that Jesus paid for you while He was on the cross. He was beaten. He was accused. People said false testimony against HIM. HIS hands were tied behind HIS back. HIS was whipped 39 times with a whip that was full of knives and animal bones. He had a crown of thorns that was driven deeply into HIS brow. The hair was ripped out of HIS beard. HE had nail spikes driven into HIS hands and feet. and then he was left to hang on a cross left to die. Dear friends, this price that HE paid was not a small one. Also the whole weight of the world and the sin was upon HIM. He did for you so that you wouldn't have to spend an eternity in hell without HIM. He did this so that you COULD spend an eternity with HIM forever in HEAVEN. Where there are no tears or suffering. HE longed for you to be able to spend all eternity with HIM. This is what HE desired for you. While HE was hanging on the cross, He was not thinking about all the wrong that you have done in your life, all the things that you did in the past. But HE was thinking about how much HE loves you. How much HE has always loved you. HIS LOVE for you will never die nor fade away. Allow HE be the ONE that you run to. Allow HIM to be your source in times of sorrow. HE knows what it is like to have HIS friends reject HIM, and yet HE still chose to forgive them. Out of HIS great LOVE for them. HE never stopped loving them, but had compassion on them. So remember this, that when you think that you have done the worst thing possible, that no one could ever forgive you, remember what HE did for you on the Cross. Remember, the price that HE paid. HE went there for you so that you wouldn't have to pay the price and the punishment for your sins. Precious child, every time HE looks at you, HE doesn't condemn you, but HE looks you with the utmost love ever imaginable. The reason why HE looks at you this way is because, you are so precious to HIM, and HE loved you so much that HE didn't want you to have to spend an eternity in hell. Where the torments there are beyond what words can begin to express. Where the sorrows and the cries never end. Where the worms never end. Dear Friend, hell is not a place where you will be able to be with your friends. You will never see them. All you will see is everlasting torment. This is why HE went to the CROSS, so that you wouldn't have to go to hell. SO that you wouldn't have to go there. This is how great HIS love is for you. HE would rather go to hell, then for you to spend eternity there. My Dear Friend, when HE came back from the grave HE had with HIM the keys of death, hell, and the grave. This signified that you are forever free from the bondage of death and sin when you choose to accept and ask HIM into your heart. My dear friend, it is ultimate freedom. Being free from sin and death. By receiving the gift that HE paid for you while HE was on CALVARY. When you think of where you would have been, and where you are now....thank HIM For the PRICE that HE paid for you, for your sins. For your sins, for your life. Listen to what HE is saying to you. To your very heart, to your very spirit, to your very soul. This is what HE is saying to you. To the very embers and very parts of your heart. Listen to the message that HE has been trying to say to your heart all along. He is praying that you are desperately hearing this. That your Spirit is receiving this message. This message could very well depend on where you spend your next breath. I pray that you choose life. and not death. blessing and not destruction. Before time even began, this has been HIS desire for you to listen to this message listen...............................: "My Precious Bride, while I was hanging on CALVARY, I was not thinking about all that you have done wrong. But I was thinking about you. How truly precious you are to ME. TO my heart, to my throneroom. I when I look at you, I remember you from the times that you were in your mother's womb, and even before that My CHILD. I created you and formed you in your mother's womb. My precious child. Every vertebrae, every nerve cell, every bone, every skin tissue, every eyelash, your very personality. I created. I knew what you would look like long before you even came out into the world. I looked at you and what I saw was good. You are a beautiful creation to ME. Everything about you is precious. Your very life to me is Precious Child. Know this, that I have never stopped loving you. NO, never. No matter what you may or you may have not done wrong in the past...I have never stopped loving you. I have never stopped calming your heart. I have never stopped cherishing you. Thinking about how precious you are to me, how much you are loved by ME. When I look at you, I don't see a mistake. I don't see a problem. I don't see someone who was an error or an accident. But I see you as a life that is unique and is precious to ME. I remember the time that you were young, and you used to run in the yard and laugh and run and play. But for many of you, as the years went on. Many of the dreams died. Many of your dreams died because it was no longer cool or acceptable. My precious child I want you to begin to dream again. Some of those things that others that your peers scoffed and laughed at. Were some of the very things that I created in and within you to use to change the world. My Precious CHILD, your dreams do matter to me. Every inch and form of your life is precious. You are truly so very precious to my heart. Know this! Please know this, you-your life was not a mistake. But was planned and brought out by MY plan. I knew the day that you would be born. I knew the day that you would say your first word. I knew the day that you would want to be loved and to know that your parents love you and cherish you. I knew the day that you started school. I knew the day that you had your first day of recess on the playground. Yes, MY CHILD, I even knew the day that you wished that school was over. You see, all of your life does matter to me. To ME you are not a burden, but you are a great joy, and I love you MY child so very much! Everything in your life matters. Those dreams, I placed them there. Don't allow what one person said to destroy and shatter everything that I have CREATED YOU FOR. MY beloved, but most of all your soul. YOUR precious soul matters to ME. I knit you together in your mother's womb. I designed you. I want to see you my precious creation. My precious child in heaven with me for all eternity. Please don't write me off just because of what your friends might have said. My child I love you. Please know that I AM real, and that I love you. Long before you were even born I loved you. Please do not listen to what the philosophers say. What the intellectuals try to tell you. that I do not exist. The devil is behind what they are saying. They are only mere puppets that he using so that you'll listen to them, but what you would ultimately be listening to is satan himself. he would love for you to believe that I AM not real. He would love for you to go about living your life for yourself so that you have no room for ME. HE is doing so that your heart will be hardened, and that you will no longer be able to hear me. I said in MY Word, that MY SPIRIT shall not contend with man forever. My precious child, please, please, please, do not wait so long that your heart is so hard, that it is so calloused that can no longer hear My SPIRIT. that your heart can no longer hear my secret petitions in your heart. My beloved please do not wait. Please know that I AM REAL. And that I LOVE YOU! And I DID shed very REAL blood while I was on CALVARY. What took place was not a myth. It was not a legend. It was not a fairytale. My CHILD, EVERYTHING that took place on Calvary and everything in between was true. Yes, I did bleed profusely. My child, everything I did. Everything I went through was for you. SO that YOU, MY precious would not have to spend an everlasting eternity in hell. My precious child, I did this for you. So that you would know, that you would just know MY great love for you. The love that I have always had for you. With every drop of blood, I was screaming out for you to know ME. TO hear ME. to hear my heart and MY LOVE for you! The love that I have always had for you. My Child, how I long, How I desperately for you to come to ME with brokenness and the childlike faith of a CHILD. Meaning that you are trusting MY Spirit, My heart, and you know in your heart that what I am saying is true. My Child, I won't force you to receive ME. It is purely your choice. But I pray, I desperately pray that you do. How I long to be able to hold you in MY arms and to welcome you into a place where there is no suffering, there are no tears, there is no pain. There is only MY JOY! Where MY LOVE is personified in a such level and in a way like you have never even begun to experience on THIS EARTH. You know when your parents tell you that they love you, that is only a short and a small glimpse of the great love that I have for you. I will never stop loving you. My Desire and Prayer for you dear one is that you choose to accept ME. That you will accept me into your heart. Remember, Beloved, I stand at the door and knock. if any man hear my voice and open the door I will come into him, and will sup with him and He with Me. Beloved this is what I desire for you. Intimacy with you. For you to know My heart intimately and deeply. Beloved, this is what I have desired for you all along. To have fellowship with you. For you to be My Child, and for Me to be your God. I never desired for you to feel like I'm lording over you, but for you to know that I love you like a father would. My child, my desire for you is to know me. To know my heart. But most of all MY BELOVED CHILD, will you please let come into your heart. Will you please receive me. I desire so much that you do. I want, and how I long to be your very best friend whom you talk to. But it is your choice. I won't make you receive me. But it is my desire that you do. For you to be a part of MY FAMILY! Where there is only joy and no suffering there. Many of you are saying, " I have thought about this for so long, but it seemed like no one else was doing it. But what if it's not the popular thing to do and I lose all of my friends and my family because of it? What about the the things that I want. What about my choices. What about what I want to do? What about me? Where do my desires come in the picture. What if my boyfriend/girlfriend dumps me because of the choice I made to become a Christian to become saved what then?" My Precious child, I have said this in my word that if a man was not willing to leave behind father, mother, sister, brother, husband/wife for my sake that they are not worthy to be my disciple. Remember, when you receive Me into your life your life is no longer your own. You have now been crucified with Me. Remember, My child that the flesh and the spirit are constantly at war with one another. That man cannot serve two masters. Whether one will love the one, and hate the other. There is no inbetween MY child you must choose. Remember MY CHILD, choose you this day whom you will SERVE. I also said in My Word Child that you cannot be unequally yoked. For one to love me and for the other to love the enemy. My child it is like night and day, they do not go together. There is a sharp contrast. And they are constantly polarizing one or the other. Choosing Me does come with price, but the rewards far outweigh the things that you are able to do in the world. Remember MY CHILD. The broadway is wide and leads to destruction, while the narrow way leads to life. For there are few who find it. My beloved please choose life. The ways of this world may seem pleasing, but in the end it only leads to death. Why spend all eternity wishing you made different choices when My SPIRIT AND MY HEART and MY LOVE pleading is right before you. Beloved, please choose life. Please, I desire for you to spend an eternity without pain. Without sorrow. Without regret. The choice is purely yours. But Beloved, why choose death when LIFE is staring you right in the face? For many of you, you have been spoken to and ministered to by MY servants. Those who serve me. Those who have surrendered their all to me. They have spoken things into your life that you know are true. That your very spirit, that your very soul is desperately begging and is screaming that you listen. Please don't drown out that voice. The voice that is begging you to get your life right. The voice that is pleading with you that I LOVE YOU, that I have always LOVED YOU. Beloved, PLEASE LISTEN. PLEASE LISTEN. PLEASE LISTEN. The words that they are speaking to you are being spoken through MY spirit. They have allowed me to speak through them so that I could minister life to you. Please listen. They were sent by MY Spirit to speak life into you. Please listen. If you are saying, yes, I want to have this eternal life that you are talking about. Yes, I want to be confident and assured knowing that if I died tonight I would know where I'd spend eternity. Yes, I want to receive Jesus into my heart. Yes, I want to choose life and not death. Then pray this prayer with ME right now: Jesus, I just want to come before you right now; and thank you so much for saving my soul. Thank you so much for caring so much that you choose to come and give your life just for me. So that I wouldn't have to spend an eternity in hell. Thank you so much for caring for my eternal soul. Than you so much for the price that you paid. That with every drop that was paid that you never stopped caring for me. That you never stopped loving me inspite of all that I have done. Thank you so much for saving my soul. Thank you so much for writing MY NAME IN THE LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE. KNOWING THAT WHEN I GET TO HEAVEN SOMEDAY, I WILL BE ABLE TO HEAR, "WELL DONE THOU GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT. ENTER INTO THE JOY OF THE LORD. THAT WAS PREPARED FOR YOU BEFORE THE FOUNDATIONS OF THE WORLD BEGAN OR WERE MADE! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU JESUS! IN JESUS, MIGHTY AND PRECIOUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN.
My Precious Child, thank you sooo much for making the choice. To receive ME into your heart. I promise you, you'll never regret it. Thank you so much for LISTENING TO MY SPIRIT. To MY STILL SMALL VOICE. To the voice that was continually making intercession just for you to know ME! Thank you MY Precious CHILD! I will forever love you. Forever! NOW AND THROUGHOUT ALL ETERNITY! EVERY DROP OF BLOOD WAS WORTH IT. ALL OF THE PAIN AND THE SUFFERING WAS WORTH IT. EVEN IF YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE ON EARTH I STILL WOULD HAVE CAME AND DIED JUST FOR YOU. I WOULD HAVE DIED JUST FOR YOU. THANK YOU MY CHILD, THANK YOU :)! IT WAS ALL WORTH IT!!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
ALL OF MY LOVE, MY HEART WILL NEVER STOP GOING OUT TO YOU, FOREVER AND ALWAYS AND A DAY,
-JESUS"

Revelation 3:20

Inspirational Promises by Jessica M. Farnam
© 2009. All rights reserved.

No comments: