Monday, May 11, 2009

Resting in HIM

So often times we find ourselves being caught up and wrapped up in the craziness and the busyness of our lives that we so often forget what it is like to just to be able to sit back and just relax in our Heavenly Father's arms. Our minds are most often focused on the next time schedule and time frame that we often forget to hear that HE is calling us, telling us just to rest. That there are times when we need to sit down and take a break. And to sit at HIS feet and to simply listen, instead of always trying to run, and be doing things. There is a time when HE wants us to take minds off of our busy day and just rest. Just resting in WHO HE IS. Not about all of the problems and the things that are going in on our day. But simply just resting, just trusting HIM. Knowing that He will make everything alright. Listen to things and the message that HE is saying to your heart, to your very spirit, to your very soul. Listen, at this time drown out all the other noises and the voices that are going off and are buzzing around your head. Until everything is quiet in your heart and in your mind. Like when you are taking a walk through the woods and you notice that everything is peaceful and quiet. Listen to what HE is saying to you. Right now, He is quieting your heart and your mind, your very soul, and your very spirit. Listen.....
"My Precious Child, how I long for you to come unto me. For me to quiet your busy minds. To calm the busyness that is going on all around you. Right now, I just want you to rest. To rest in My Love. IN MY love for you. I said in My Word, "Come unto ME all you who are weary and are heavy laydened and I shall give you rest." My child this is the peace that I want to give you. The kind of peace that truly does surpass all understanding. Take a moment, and step back and away from the clutter, from all of the busyness that is going around you and just rest. Just rest in my love for you. Take a deep breath. And know how much I love you! How much I've always loved. That I have never stopped loving you. My child remember, that there is a time for everything. For everything there is a season. There are moments of the day that you need to be doing something, but there are also moments that I just simply want you to be able to rest in MY Presence. IN WHO I AM. I want you to rest. TO be still and to know that I AM GOD. How I long and I desire for you to come to this resting place. To forget about your busy day. About the cares of this life, and to come to Me. Come to me and I shall give you rest. For my burden is light and my yoke is easy. I know for many of you, you feel like you have to carry all the weight by yourself. Almost like the entire weight of the WORLD is on your shoulders and you have to do it all. I never desired and intended you to be so stressed down and wearied down that you felt like if you didn't finish a project that you couldn't move on, but instead I gave you strength to do things, but not so that you would have to do it all alone. To do it all on your own. Remember, My CHILD, you are truly never alone. All you have to do is call on Me, and I shall answer you. Remember, come unto me all you who are weary and are heavy layden and I shall give you rest. I never desired for you to do it all alone. I am your ever present help in trouble. Call upon me in the day of trouble and I shall rescue you. My Child, I love you so much. I will never leave you to do something on your own. On your own strength. Remember, you can do all things through ME who gives you strength. But right now My child, I want you to rest. To lay down your busy mind, and just rest. Right now is a time for you to rest in MY love. Resting in WHO I AM. Resting in MY heart. Resting in who I am. There are also times that I desire for you to lie down and take a nap, and just rest in my Presence. The peace that I long to give you is a peace that truly does surpass all understanding. This peace that I AM talking about is greater than any peace that is on this earth. This peace that I AM talking about it Heavenly peace. It is not earthly peace. Rest in who I am. You might be saying, "But what about all the stuff that I have to do, what about all the things that are unfinished. What about my projects. What about those things that all I have to do? How will I get it all done?" My precious Child, I will give you all the strength to do those things. But right now, I just want you to rest. To rest in MY LOVE. IN My heart. To take a deep breath. I want to ease your busy minds. I will help you get done all that you need to get accomplished, but right now, I want you to rest. To simply rest.
I love you,
all MY love,
I am always here. Forever and always and a day,
-Jesus"

Inspirational Promises by Jessica M. Farnam
© 2009. All rights reserved.

1 comment:

SittingathefeetofJesus said...

Praise God for you and the revelation of His Love that you have. Continue to tell the world about this kind of Love that is free to all. Amen!