Thursday, May 7, 2009

Now is the time to Get Right

Many of you may be wondering what I mean by this. What I am talking about is getting your life, your entire life right with Christ. Casting down all the cares of this life, and choosing to surrender and to instead to pick the things that are in HIS heart. The things that causes HIS heart to break. The things that HE cares about. By doing this you are truly living and are acting in the way that HE wants you to live. You are now caring more for the things of HIS heart than you are caring more about the things of yourself. For you have been crucified with Christ, and now you no longer live, but Christ in you. Many of you, HE has been getting your heart ready for a long time. The things and ways of the world have seemed far too pleasing. Far too delightful and promising. My dear FRIEND, are all those those things the cares of this world worth your soul? Are they really worth losing your soul over? Jesus desires for you to know HIM. He desires for you know HIM Deeply and Intimately. Giving every part of you, everything that you are over to HIM. Your hopes, your dreams, your desires. For HE placed those things in your heart. Allow HIM to create the plan and purpose in your life long before you were even in your mother's womb. Listen to what HE is saying to your heart. To your very soul, to your very spirit. This is what HE has been saying to you all along:
"My Precious Child, how I long for you to know ME. To know my heart. To know, to truly know the things that cause my heart to break. For many of you, I have been drawing you by My spirit for you to get right for a long time. But the ways of the world have seemed and have been far more wonderful to you. Please listen to My spirit. Please listen to what I am desperately trying to say to you. I love you so much. OH My bride, I love you so much. For I have indeed loved you with an everlasting love. For nothing shall ever separate you from my love. Not wars, or desolation or destruction can ever separate you from my love. I said in my Word, that if you desire to know me to draw near to me and i will draw near to you. This has been, this has truly been my plan for you all along. For you to draw so near to MY spirit. to my heart. To everything that I AM. My Bride, all that I have is yours. I have given you all authority in heaven and on earth. I have given you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the evil one. I have called you by Name, and you are mine. For I have indeed loved you with an everlasting love. And only have good that I want to give to you and not evil. The plan and the purposes that I have for your life are great. But I want you to draw near to MY heart, to MY throneroom. TO draw near to Whom I am! I am calling you, are you listening? Please be listening. I want you to be able to have and able to receive all that I have for you! For I have such great things planned for you!
I love you,
All MY LOVE
-Jesus"
P.S. PSALM 37:4

Inspirational Promises by Jessica M. Farnam
© 2009. All rights reserved.

No comments: