Monday, May 11, 2009

Instead of running from HIM we should be instead running to HIM

So often times we find ourselves caught up in running away when trouble comes our way instead of allowing Jesus to take care of our problems. The things that are so often entangling us. He needs to be the one that we run to. He is longing for us to come to HIM. HE waiting for us with arms wide open. Waiting for us to come to HIM. To begin to tell HIM everything that is going on in our lives, on in our world. HE is not looking to bash you, but instead HE is waiting to pick you up when you fall. He is ready right there to catch you. HE is the BEST FRIEND TO THE BROKEN, TO THE BROKENHEARTED, TO THE HURTING, TO THE DOWN AND OUT. TO WITH THOSE WHO ARE FEELING LETHARGIC and are feeling like they have nothing to do. HE is saying to them, to you, "I have the greatest adventure in store for you!" There are so many things that HE wants to share with you. SO often times during the quietness of the night, and through the stillness of the day HE is speaking to you. Speaking to your heart. Hoping that you'll listen to what HE is desperately trying to say to you. To your very spirit, to your very soul. HE is waiting for you to come to HIM with all that you have and with all that you are. Every part of you. Holding nothing back, but instead willing to give HIM everything that you have and are. This is what HE longs for you. Ultimate brokenness and surrender to HIS will and way for your life. HE wants to refine you to change you. The very way of who you are into the very person that HE has called and has appointed you to be. How HE longs for you to come to this place of intimacy and oneness with HIMSELF and to be exclusively HIS. TO have no other LOVERS, but that HE is your one and only LOVE. So much so that HE is your number one love. That HE does have your heart and everything about you. Bringing you to such a place that HE is your greatest friend of all time. For you to know that all along all awhile HE has been cherishing you, holding you, cheering you on. Telling you that you can do it! That you are going to do great! HOW proud is HE of you truly of you! Telling you that HE how much HE loves you. How much HE has always loved you. A minute never goes by that HE has ever stopped loving you. But instead HE has loved you before time even began. This LOVE that HE has for you so is so great, it is so endless. It truly has no end. Right now, HE is bringing you to THIS PLACE of INTIMACY and ONENESS with HIMSELF. HE is bringing you to a PLACE that you have never even known before. This place is TRULY so special. It is truly so INTIMATE. YOU are feeling HIS heart. HE is showing you HIS heart. HOW HE longs, HOW HE TRULY LONGS FOR YOU TO KNOW HIS HEART. To go from knowing HIM from a distant friend to knowing a best and a cherished friend whom you can tell anything to. HOW HE LONGS FOR YOU TO COME TO THIS PLACE OF ONENESS WITH HIMSELF. Knowing HIM more intimately and deeply than you have ever even begun to feel before. HE longs for you to come to this place, OH HOW HE LONGS FOR YOU TO COME TO THIS PLACE. Where you feel like you can tell HIM anything. Holding nothing back, but knowing, simply just knowing that He is a friend who will never leave YOU nor will HE ever forsake you. HE truly is a the friend to the broken, to the down and out, to the hurting, and HE wants to wipe your tears away. To HOLD you in HIS EVERLASTING ARMS AND TO JUST HOLD YOU AND TO TELL AND TO LET YOU KNOW THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT. THAT HE HAS INDEED SEEN EVERY SINGLE TEAR THAT YOU HAVE EVER CRIED. He longs and desires for you to KNOW that during those moments that you felt alone. That HE was right there, crying with you. Never leaving your side. But He was right there. Always. He has never left. But instead He is right there. Right there by your side. Holding you, cheering you on. Telling you that everything is going to be alright. Listen to what He is saying to your heart, to your very spirit, to your very SOUL. Listen...
"My Precious Child, I know that for many of you, you have felt that you have been betrayed by many. Others have told you that they would keep their word and they didn't. My Precious Child, I want you to know this I have and I never will break my Word. My Word and My Promise is faithful to the end. Everything that I say is true. Everything that I tell you is true. For I am not a God who should lie. My Bride, when I tell you something I will do it. When I give you a promise, it shall be fulfilled. Not always in the timing that you want or the way you want it to be. But in MY Perfect timing and MY very best for you. Yes, My Child I see your heart. I see your desires. I see the deep things of your heart. TO know me intimately and deeply. To know a love that will never die. For you to have a friend who will never leave you. My Precious Child, I am that friend that you have been talking about. And have been praying about. I will never your side. I told you in MY word that I would never leave you nor would I ever forsake you. Lo, I AM with you always even until the end of the age. My WORDS are FAITHFUL AND TRUE. I AM faithful. I AM forever faithful to MY WORD. When I'm talking about intimacy, I'm talking about intimacy and oneness with MYSELF. Bringing you to such a level of MY glory, of my anointing, of My heart such as the world has never known. I Am bringing you to this place MY CHILD because you have asked. Because you have longed to know ME. For many of you, you have been searching to know, you have been searching to know My heart. Remember, MY CHILD, I stand at the door and knock if anyone hears my voice, and opens the door I shall come in with him and dine with him and he with ME. Yes, My CHILD, this is the intimacy I desire. For you to know MY heart. For you to truly know the things that break my heart. How I desire, for you to come to me. To bring ME all of your pain, all of your hurts, to bring to ME all the things that are going on in your life. I came and died on the cross to take your pain, to take your guilt, to take your shame. To take the things that you have done in the past. And to replace it with MYSELF. TO replace those things with WHO I Am. TO replace those things with MY HEART. To REPLACE those things with you KNOWING truly KNOWING MY HEART. How I long to be your best friend, a friend. TO WHOM you can talk to you. But remember My Beloved, I will never force you. I will never force you to come to ME. It is your choice. But I simply long for you, and I will never stop making intercession before MY Father for you. Longing for you to be HOME with ME. Longing for you to by MY SIDE. To be engulfed and ensaturated with MY Presence. To be in so deep that everything else of the world simply fades away and all that remains, all that truly remains is MYSELF. All that REMAINS is MY deep love for you. The deep love that I have ALWAYS had for you. My love for YOU, this LOVE has no end. IT has no BOUNDS. There is no end. There is no end. There is absolutely no end to MY love for you. For the way I have always thought of you. I will never stop cherishing you. Loving you, holding you. Even when you are feeling your worst, and not your best. I have never stopped loving you. But instead I wanted to bring you to this place. To heal you of all of your past hurts, wounds, and other things of this life. I want you to come to ME with all of your brokenness and your shame, and I want to replace it. I want to replace with MY heart. So that instead of running from ME, that you are running to ME. That you are sharing with ME the things of your heart, instead of avoiding me and keeping all of those things to yourself. But instead you are telling your best friend. Your HEAVENLY POPPA, your GREATEST FRIEND OF ALL TIME. Exactly what is going on. Everything. My Child, I desire to know everything that is going on in your life. Many of you are asking why? "Why is everything that I do special to you. Why AM I so special to you. Why do you care about what is going on in my life. Why do you care. My friends didn't care about what went on with my life so why should you care? Why should care about what is going in with me. No one else does. Everyone else just sees my problems, my failures, my downfalls, the things that I do wrong, that I am always doing wrong. why should you care? Why?" MY Precious Child, the reason why I care, is because I love you. Because I gave MY precious SON just for you. I did so that you would know MY heart. I did so because I never longed and desired for you to be alone. I did so because I KNEW that you would need ME. I knew that you would need someone who would love you. My Precious Child I will always love. How I long for you to come to ME. I desire to forgive you. When My Precious SON, went to the cross on Calvary HE took with HIM all that you would ever do wrong, every single sin that you would ever commit. Everything MY CHILD. NO, MY CHILD, I would never hate you. I would never abandon you. But all of this time, I have been desiring and have been yearning for you to come to MYSELF with your brokenness. with your broken dreams. with your broken heart. I long to fix it. I long to fix everything that has been broken or hurt. But first you must let me. But first you must come to ME. I won't force you to. I won't force you to come. But I desire that you do, I greatly desire that you do. I greatly desire that you come to ME with all of your pain, so that I can HEAL you and simply wash and cleanse your wounds away. The hurts of this life away. I long to heal you from the things of this life, but you must first come to ME. YOU must come to ME with a willingness. Many of you are saying, "How can I come to you with a willingness. How can I? How?" MY Precious Child, it is the willingness of a child. I said in MY word for you to be able enter the KINGDOM of GOD, you must come to ME as a young child. What I AM talking about is a heart that is willing and is open and is receptive, and is trusting to MY SPIRIT. Are you ready? Then let's pray: Father God, I just want to come before you right now; and I just want to thank you so much for healing my broken and my wounded heart. I surrender to ALL YOU. All that I AM all that I have. I surrender to you my hurts. My brokenness. My pain. I surrender to you all that I am. I am holding nothing back. But I surrender. I surrender it all to you. Everything. Every part of me. Every single part. Thank YOU so MUCH for cleansing me. Thank you so much for healing me. Thank you so much for making me whole. Even the places that no one else knows about. The places that you know. Thank you for healing me. For molding me, for changing every single part of me. From a heart of STONE to a heart of FLESH. Thank you so much for WRITING and Recording and writing down MY NAME in the LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE. THANK YOU SO MUCH! FOR CLEANSING ME IN YOUR PRECIOUS BLOOD. THAT WHEN I GET TO HEAVEN SOMEDAY. YOU WILL SAY TO ME, "WELL DONE, THOU GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT ENTER INTO THE JOY OF THE WORLD. THAT WAS PREPARED FOR YOU BEFORE THE VERY CREATION OF THE WORLD OR BEFORE TIME OR SPACE EVEN BEGAN." THANK YOU JESUS! A MILLION TIMES THANK YOU :)! I LOVE YOU MY KING. I WORSHIP MY FATHER. I WORSHIP YOU MY KING. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HEALING ME! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THAT YOU ARE DOING IN MY LIFE. IN AND THROUGH MY LIFE AND IN EVERY SINGLE PART OF ME! I AM NOW FOREVER YOURS! NOW AND THROUGHOUT ALL ETERNITY! MOLD ME AND MAKE INTO THE PERSON THAT YOU WANT AND THAT YOU DESIRE FOR ME TO BE. THAT YOU LOVE ME. THAT YOUR MERCY AND YOUR LOVE HAS NO BOUNDS. IT HAS NO ENDS. IT IS LIMITLESS. IT HAS NO END. IT TRULY HAS NO END. THANK YOU FATHER GOD! LOVE YOUR CHILD. IN JESUS MIGHTY AND PRECIOUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN.
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OBEYING AND LISTENING TO MY HEART, TO MY STILL SMALL SMALL VOICE. YOU WILL NEVER BE SORRY THAT YOU DID. WELCOME! Welcome into all that I have for you! Welcome!
Love YOU,
all my love,
Love,
Father God Almighty
P.S. Your Poppa/Abba Daddy is so very proud of you! LOVE YOU! I can't WAIT to have you here with me for all eternity! Love you! Forever and always! My Love for you is still the same :)! I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA. THE FIRST AND THE LAST. THE BEGINNING AND THE END. My love for you has no ends. It has absolutely no limits. I love you! I love you MY CHILD. MY PRECIOUS CHILD. NOW AND THROUGHOUT ALL ETERNITY. I LOVE YOU! I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU MY CHILD! I LOVE YOU :)!!!"

Inspirational Promises by Jessica M. Farnam
© 2009. All rights reserved.

No comments: