Tuesday, April 21, 2009

RESCUE

When you hear of the word "Rescue" what does it make you think of and bring to mind? Does it make you think of someone who is lost at sea and is desperately trying to find a boat, or does it mean to you that someone is lost and is trapped in a fire that was caused by a gas leakage and they are praying and are desperate for someone...for anyone to call the fire department and to come to their house and make the fire go away? What the word "RESCUE" means to me is that Jesus came to earth to rescue us from our sins, and to provide us and offer us with the greatest source of light and rescue far greater than any rescue than any rescue has ever taken place on this earth. this rescue that I am speaking and mentioning of is the rescue from hell. The way HE went about this great rescue was by offering and giving us HIS very LIFE, so that we wouldn't have to perish, and be alone and to spend an eternity in hell. listen to what HE is saying to your heart. For many years HE has yearned for you to listen to the intensity and the urgency in HIS heart for your life to get right, for you to want to be able to be rescued by HE WHO WAS, WHO IS, AND WHO IS TO COME. If you can listen very carefully, you can here HIS petition for your heart. HE desperately wants to rescue you from those flames and the mess that you find yourself in. HE desperately wants to be the ONE that you run to. in your time of trouble, in your time of need. In the greatest time of sorrow, in your greatest time of need HE is your greatest comforter. Listen to HIS heart, LISTEN TO HIS HEARTBEAT. this is what HE desperately wants to say to you. To your very spirit, to your very soul. to everything that beats inside of you. He is desperately wanting you to hear HIM. With everything in you, you are screaming to hear this message. Your very soul is screaming for you to read this message, and to not only take it to heart but to also live it out. This message could very well be one of the greatest messages that you will ever hear or read in your life. This message could very well determine your eternal destiny. Please listen, please listen ever so closely to what He has been trying to say to you, to your heart, to your very heart that beats inside of you for ages. And the ages to come....Listen:
My PRECIOUS CHILD, this message that I have had MY servant write about is so very critical. It is so very crucial to where you will live and spend eternity. My child, please listen to what I am saying to you. The enemy would love and would and is trying to do all he can for you to desperately to not hear me. to not hear ME, so that you will spend an eternity in hell. My child, what i am telling you is true. The enemy of your soul-satan, hates you with an immense hatred that is far too deep for words. he would love nothing more than to kill you, and for you, your very soul to spend all eternity with him in hell. My child I do not say this to frighten you, but to warn you and to tell you that the enemy is not your best friend, he is not someone whom you can trust. be instead, and by far the opposite. he is the accuser of the brethren day and night. he does not sleep. all he does is he schemes how he can cause you to fail next, how to make you mess up, how to make you slip. But I have news for you, I on the other hand offer you life. Eternal LIFE. An eternity with ME, where there is no pain, no hardships, and no tears. When I had my servant write and talk about rescue. the meaning behind this is this, the ultimate rescue that ever, ever took place was my death on the cross. I did this for you, I did this so that you wouldn't have to spend an eternity in hell. I went to hell so that you wouldn't have to. The time that I spent in hell, i took from satan, the keys of death, hell, and the grave. I defeated him, because I wanted you to spend eternity with ME. I wanted you to live with Me in a place where there are no tears, none. My PRECIOUS CHILD, I say this to you with LOVE IN MY HEART. For on Resurrection day, the devil knew that he had lost and that I had won. The plan of coming to earth as a baby, and dying a brutal and an agonizing death on the cross was for you! I did this all for you so that you wouldn't have to go to hell! This was My ultimate rescue plan and mission for you, oh my child just for you! Remember, even if you were the only ONE on this earth, I still would have came and died just for you. This is how much I love you! How much I will always love you! For MY LOVE FOR you is for forever and a day. My CHILD, it has no end. This is WHY I came to earth, to rescue YOU! From an eternity of darkness, to an everlasting light. Where MY JOY and FREEDOM is! Will you please accept my gift that I paid for you on the CROSS on CALVARY. It has been paid in full. It is my free gift to you. There is nothing that you have to do or have to work for in order to receive it. All you have to do is believe. My Precious Bride, My ARMS are opened wide, I do not want to ever have to turn any ONE away. But that you might believe and receive all that I say to you is TRUE! For I AM not a GOD that SHOULD LIE! For MY WORDS are FAITHFUL AND TRUE! If you are ready to say and pray this prayer with ME, but are plagued with guilt and condemnation, and you are saying to ME, but I am not worthy to receive YOUR LOVE, I am NOT WORTHY I have done too much wrong in my life...I have seen too much, I have done too much. My CHILD, Listen to ME when I say this, there is nothing too great that you could have done that you are not able to receive MY LOVE. Please listen to this example, there was a thief on the cross on the other side of me, My CHILD, who was a criminal, and HE asked ME to remember HIM in MY KINGDOM, I told HIM that THIS DAY THAT HE SHALL BE WITH ME IN PARADISE. OH my precious CHILD, it is never too late for you to get right. IT doesn't matter what you have done in the past, where you have been, or what you have seen. I love you so much, and I have a wonderful plan for your life. I want you to receive My Gift. There is nothing too great, that MY LOVE cannot forgive. Are you ready to pray this prayer with ME? If you are, then let's Pray: HEAVENLY FATHER, I just want THANK YOU so very, very much for changing me and for making me new. You didn't have to but I am so glad and am so grateful, so eternally GRATEFUL that you did! That you chose to die and go to the cross just for me. Just for little old me. OH Father, you didn't have to, but you did! Thank you! A million times thank YOU! Thank you so much for making me NEW and clean, Squeaky clean :)! New from the inside out. The the old me is dead, and that the NEW me is MADE ALIVE IN CHRIST. That I am a new Creation in YOU! that the old has gone and that the new has come! Thank you so much for washing me CLEAN.
For coming into MY heart and for WRITING MY NAME IN THE LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE! Oh' Father God thank you sooo very, very much. I shall be eternally grateful to you for ALL ETERNITY! With every DAY that i have, with every breathe that I have, and that I breathe...I will tell every living soul that I can about your love, about your mercy. That it is never too late for anyone to get right. That I will tell everyone that I can. About the changing process from a heart that is as black as coal to a heart that is freshly pink. Thank you, thank you Jesus for making me to be a WORLD CHANGER FOR YOU! Telling everyone I can about YOU! Not caring about what anyone else anything thinks, but that my only concern will be about telling others about you, about sharing your heart, about sharing YOUR love. That it is never too late. And that your heart breaks for the lost! Thank YOU! Thank you for choosing ME! to be a messenger about the truth! About your freedom! About the freedom and the joy and the deliverance and the safety and the rescue that YOU ALONE CAN BRING! Thank you Jesus. Thank you a million times THANK YOU! WITH EVERY BREATHE, I'M GOING TO PRAISE YOU, AND TELL OTHERS ABOUT YOUR GREAT LOVE FOR THEM. THAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS HAD FOR THEM. THAT YOU LOVED ME! THAT YOUR LOVE FOR THEM HAS NEVER CHANGED! THAT I WILL SEE EVERY PERSON AS A SOUL. THAT THEY ARE SO VERY PRECIOUS TO YOU! TO YOUR HEART HEAVENLY FATHER! GOD, THAT THEY ARE TRULY SO PRECIOUS TO YOU! EVERY PART OF THEM! THAT FROM THE TIME OF CONCEPTION TILL THE MINUTE THAT THEY WERE BORN AND EVEN BEYOND THAT, THEY WERE ON YOUR MIND. A MINUTE NEVER GOES BY WITHOUT YOU LOVING THEM, AND GUIDING THEM. THAT EVERY RIGHT NOW, YOU ARE CHANGING THEM. CHANGING EVERY PART OF THEM. THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME A WORLD CHANGER FOR THE KINGDOM. TAKING SOULS FROM THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS WITH YOUR HELP TO THE KINGDOM OF LIGHT! THANK YOU FATHER! IN JESUS, MIGHTY AND PRECIOUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN.
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY :)! My Precious Child, WELCOME! When one soul gets saved all of the angels of heaven rejoice! MY BELOVED BRIDE, they are rejoicing over you right now! They are so thankful and are so happy that you are MINE, that you are safe. That you are forever safe from the clutches of hell. that you are safe from the grave. and you are now, forever in my ARMS. Forever in MY EMBRACE. Forever being HELD a BY HEavenly Father WHO LOVES YOU. WHO has never STOPPED LOVING YOU! The HOLY SPIRIT HAS BEEN MAKING CONTINUALLY INTERCESSION FOR YOU! OH MY BRIDE, I am soo happy that you are here in MY EMBRACE! That you are safe! That you are HOME! For the kingdom of God is in your heart! OH and MY BRIDE, I CANNOT WAIT TO HAVE YOU HERE WITH ME! FOR ALL ETERNITY! WHERE YOU SHALL BE DANCING IN STREETS OF GOLD, WHERE TEARS SHALL NEVER FOLD, WHERE THERE SHALL BE NO MORE SORROW OR PAIN, FOR THE FORMER OF THINGS HAVE PASSED AWAY! OH MY BRIDE, GET READY! GET READY FOR THE GREATEST AND FOR THE BIGGEST AND BEST ADVENTURE OF YOUR LIFE! I HAVE GIVEN YOU ALL THE AUTHORITY OF ALL HEAVEN AND EARTH ON YOUR SIDE. REMEMBER MY BELOVED, GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN YOU THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD! ALSO, DO NOT REJOICE THAT THE SPIRITS SUBMIT TO YOU, BUT THAT YOUR NAMES ARE WRITTEN IN THE LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE! MY BRIDE, MY BLOOD COVERS YOU FROM THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD TO THE BOTTOM OF YOUR FEET. FROM A MULTITUDE OF SINS. THEY ARE WASHED CLEAN IN MY BLOOD! MY ANGELS SHALL FOREVER ENCOMPASS YOU. GUARDING YOU IN ALL OF YOUR WAY LEST YOU DASH YOUR FOOT AGAINST A STONE. MY BRIDE, I HAVE CALLED YOU BY NAME AND YOU ARE MINE. REST IN MY LOVE, REST IN WHOM I AM! I AM ALL THAT YOU SHALL EVER WANT OR NEED. REMEMBER, CALL UPON ME IN THE DAY OF TROUBLE AND I SHALL RESCUE YOU. THOSE WHO WAIT UPON THE LORD SHALL RENEW THEIR STRENGTH, THEY SHALL MOUNT UP ON WINGS LIKES EAGLES. THEY SHALL RUN AND SHALL NOT FAINT. THEY SHALL WALK AND THEY SHALL NOT FAINT. OH MY BRIDE, GET READY FOR THE BEST IS YET TO COME! ALL MY LOVE,
-JESUS

P.S. Please know and continue to know how much I love YOU! How much I have always loved you. That I have never stopped loving of you! Thinking of you! I only have good THOUGHTS TOWARD YOU and not evil. All of your days have been written and recorded in MY BOOK! I know them full well. I know the very hairs on your head. A minute never goes by that I don't notice. Every moment of your life counts. You are precious, and you are loved. You have been forever and forever and forevermore loved BY THE KING! My LOVE FOR YOU SHALL never end. My LOVE FOR YOU MY BRIDE is ETERNAL! It has no limits, it has no bounds. it is absolutely limitless. I am Yahweh. I am YOUR SAVIOR, and YOUR GOD! MY LOVE for YOU is as vast as the stars in the SKY and the sand on the SEASHORE! I have called you BY NAME! And I know it full well :)! Know that and BE SATISFIED! That I AM holding YOU MY CHILD IN THE PALM OF MY HAND. I SHALL NOT EVER LET YOU GO! EVERY MOMENT OF YOUR LIFE IS PRECIOUS! YOUR DREAMS ARE PRECIOUS! THEY ARE PRECIOUS TO ME, BECAUSE YOU ARE A PART OF WHO I AM! I LOOK UPON YOU WITH LOVE. FOR I AM ABSOLUTELY RAVISHED BY YOUR BEAUTIFUL HEART. I WILL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU! MY LOVE FOR YOU IS ENDLESS FOR IT IS ETERNAL. IT GOES ON THROUGH ALL THE AGES AND THROUGHOUT ALL THE AGES THAT ARE TO COME! BEFORE TIME AND SPACE EVEN BEGAN I HAVE NEVER STOPPED LOVING YOU! I LOVED YOU LONG BEFORE YOU WERE EVEN IN YOUR MOTHER'S WOMB, AND I SHALL LOVE YOU WHEN YOU GO HOME. YOU SEE, MY LOVE YOU WILL NEVER END. NO MATTER WHERE OR FAR YOU GO, I'LL NEVER STOP LOVING YOU. BUT I WILL BE CONTINUALLY CALLING YOU AND DRAWING YOU BACK TO MYSELF. TO MY HEART. TO MY THRONEROOM. TO THE VERY THINGS THAT BREAK MY HEART. TO THE VERY THINGS THAT CAUSES MY HEARTBEAT. I AM ALWAYS HERE. RIGHT BY YOUR SIDE. I AM NEVER APART. I AM RIGHT HERE. RIGHT BY YOUR SIDE. KNOW THAT AND BE SATISFIED. I AM COMING SOON. OH MY BRIDE, I CANNOT WAIT TO HAVE YOU HERE WITH ME FOR ALL ETERNITY. I WILL NEVER STOP DRAWING YOU, DRAWING YOU TO MY SIDE TO MYSELF. REMEMBER, CALL UPON ME AND I SHALL ANSWER YOU AND SHOW YOU A GREAT AND MANY THING WHICH YOU KNOWEST NOT! OH HOW, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU! NOW AND THROUGHOUT ALL ETERNITY! OH MY BRIDE, GET READY! GET READY FOR WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO! IT IS EVEN GREATER AND BRIGHTER AND HIGHER AND EVEN MORE AMAZING AND AWESOME THAN YOU CAN EVEN BEGIN TO DREAM OR EVEN BEGIN TO THINK OR EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE! OH GET READY! MY BRIDE GET READY! FOR THE BEST IS YET TO COME! AND FOR WHAT IS TO COME WILL CAUSE YOUR HEART TO REJOICE! FOR THE LATTER RAIN IS GREATER THAN THE FORMER RAIN. THE THINGS THAT I AM ABOUT TO DO ARE COMING QUICKLY, VERY,VERY QUICKLY! BUT YOU MUST BE READY! YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST BE RECEPTIVE TO MY SPIRIT. TO MY HEART. TO EVERYTHING THAT CAUSES MY HEART TO BEAT! GET READY! GET READY! OH GET READY....FOR THE BEST IS YET TO COMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THIS THING THAT I AM TALKING ABOUT IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE IN THE HEAVENLIES, OH MY CHILD, MY BRIDE GET READY! FOR THE BEST IS TRULY AND REALLY IS YET TO COME! BUT YOU MUST BE READY TO RECEIVE IT! PLEASE DO NOT BE SITTING OR RESTING ON THE SIDELINES OR ON THE FENCE, BUT YOU MUST BE READY FULL IN POSITION FOR ALL THAT I AM ABOUT ABOUT TO DO! BE READY! BE ALERT! STAY ALERT TO MY SPIRIT! TO MY STILL SMALL VOICE! OH MY BRIDE, BE READY! YOU MUST BE READY! PLEASE BE READY FOR WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO FOR IT IT IS HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I LOVE YOU, I ALWAYS HAVE AND I ALWAYS WILL! REMEMBER, TO BE READY! IN AND OUT OF SEASON YOU MUST, YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST BE READY!
I LOVE YOU,
JESUS"


P.S.S.
JEREMIAH 29:11
11For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.
JEREMIAH 33:3
3Call to Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things, fenced in and hidden, which you do not know (do not distinguish and recognize, have knowledge of and understand).
PSALM 21:2
2You have given him his heart's desire and have not withheld the request of his lips. Selah [pause, and think of that]!
PSALM 37:4
4Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He will give you the desires and secret petitions of your heart.
EPHESIANS 3:20
20Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the [action of His] power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams]--
JAMES 4:8
8Come close to God and He will come close to you. [Recognize that you are] sinners, get your soiled hands clean; [realize that you have been disloyal] wavering individuals with divided interests, and purify your hearts [of your spiritual adultery].
REVELATION 22:20-21
20He Who gives this warning and affirms and testifies to these things says, Yes (it is true). [Surely] I am coming quickly (swiftly, speedily). Amen (so let it be)! Yes, come, Lord Jesus!

21The grace (blessing and favor) of the Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) be [a]with all the saints (God's holy people, [b]those set apart for God, to be, as it were, exclusively His). Amen (so let it be)!

Inspirational Promises by Jessica M. Farnam
© 2009. All rights reserved.

No comments: