Monday, April 20, 2009

REFUGE

When you hear of the word "REFUGE" what does it make you think of? Does it make you think of a safe place, a shelter, or a place where you can run to into one's arms? What this word means to me is JESUS. My SAVIOR. My BEST FRIEND. MY EVERYTHING. HE is EL Shed i. He is Jehovah Rafa. HE is our Provider. He is the Great I AM. HE is all that we will ever NEED. Run to HIM in your time of need. Call upon HIM in the day of trouble and HE will answer you. Listen to HIS heart, listen to what HE is quietly trying to say to you. Even right now, in the midst of it all you can hear HIM amidst the noise and the voices, and the things of this world. Listen, listen ever so softly...this is what HE has been saying to your heart all along. to your very spirit, to your very soul. drown out all the other voices all the other things of this life. Just listen. please just listen to what he has to say to you. it is so important. it is truly so important. there is so much to be gained. there is much that can also be lost. HE wants you to have all that HE has for you. HE cannot give it to you though if you are hardening your heart. Listen, please listen. please, please listen. This is the message that HE has been speaking to your heart for ages....Listen:"MY CHILD, My desire is for you to come into My arms. To find a hiding place and a refuge in ME. I Am your ever present help in a storm...in trouble. Remember, call upon, ME and I will answer you and will show you a great and a many thing which you knoweth not. Oh My Beloved, I will always love you. For the safety in My ARMS, is far greater than any other relationship that you could have on this earth. My desire was not for you to find your source and your security in the arms of a another but in ME. My Child, I am all that you shall ever need. I have been searching for you for a long time. To know Me, to know My heart. But most of all My Beloved, I desire for you to know WHO I AM. To know the things that break my heart. To know that I am all that you shall or ever want or need. Remember, call upon Me in the day of trouble and i will rescue you. My Child, I want and I Long to be your source. the ONE that you run to in a thunderstorm. In the day of trouble, how I long for you to know that I am right there by your side. Cheering you on, and also holding you and telling you that everything will be alright. That I will never leave you, nor will I ever forsake you. I want to wipe away every tear from your eye. TO be your security. The be the one that you cry your shoulder upon. I am your greatest comforter, even amongst your greatest sorrow. Know that, and be satisfied. Know that during those times that you felt like weeping, I was weeping with you. OH MY CHILD, when your heart breaks, my heart breaks. I never intended or wanted you to have pain. All this came about when sin entered the world. Oh' My beloved, but ONE DAY, there will be a day when I will be able to wipe away all tears from your eyes. Where tears of sadness shall be nor more. Where mourning shall be no more. Where weeping shall be no more. Allow me to be the shoulder that you cry on. I am your greater comforter supporter and fan. Gently wiping your tears. Gently speaking My Love to you. In the stillness of the night, and in the coolness of the day. Also in the warmth of the day, I am here. Always by your side. Never apart. Remember, I am a gentleman I will never force you to do anything that you don't want to do. I won't force you to receive my love or my comfort. It is a gift. In the same way was my gift for you on CALVARY. It is a free gift whether you can choose to receive or to reject. OH my Beloved, my desire is that you receive it. Every mark, every wound, every single bruise, every single lash, every single beating, with every drop and ounce of BLOOD it was for you. OH MY BELOVED, all of my suffering all of my pain was for you. Everything, every single thing did I and that took place on CALVARY. IT was MY way of showing you my heart. Truly showing you my heart. That no matter what you may have done. There is nothing my LOVE CAN'T FIX. My BELOVED, when I said Father Forgive them on the CROSS, I forgave you of all of your sins, all of the wrong that you would or have ever commit. I was thinking of you. Not of your fears, your failures, the things that you did wrong today or yesterday, but of HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU! HOW MUCH I'VE ALWAYS LOVED YOU! My DEATH AND GIFT FOR YOU ON THE CROSS was the ULTIMATE EXPRESSION OF MY LOVE FOR YOU! MY BELOVED, MY LOVE FOR YOU THIS WILL ALWAYS BE. IT HAS NEVER CHANGED. NO, NOT ONCE! NOT EVER! NOT IN A TRILLION YEARS! OH, MY BELOVED, this love that I have for you is for eternity. FOR IT IS ETERNAL! AND this LOVE that I have for you HAS NO END. If you wish to RECEIVE MY LOVE That I HAVE FOR YOU; then pray with you, I hope that you do....for what this means, is that when you pray this PRAYER, MY BELOVED, it means....that you will be HERE with ME for ALL ETERNITY. Are you READY? Let's Pray,
Heavenly Father, I just want to thank you so much for changing me, making me new. New from the inside out. That you are changing every single part of me. That the old me is dead, and that the new ME is alive in Christ. That I am ALIVE and am FOUND in YOU! That my refuge and my Hope is found and is fixed firmly on the rock that is higher than I. That you are all that I shall ever need. Thank you so very much for coming into my heart. For making me, for changing me. Every part of me. Every single part. That I am a new CREATION. That the old has gone and that the NEW has COME :)! That you make all things new. Including ME :)! Thank you JESUS! A thousand times thank you. Thank you so much for coming into my heart, and for writing MY Name in the LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE! I shall be eternally grateful for the work and the price and the cost the you paid for me on CALVARY! I LOVE YOU DADDY! Thank you for taking me on the most amazing journey far more beautiful than I could even dream of! Love your child. IN JESUS, MIGHTY AND PRECIOUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN!
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! I AM so happy that you joined us. That you joined the team. That I shall never be apart and separated from you my precious child EVER AGAIN!
I LOVE YOU!
~Jesus
P.S. Thank you for choosing ME! I promise you, you won't regret it. I have a whole family here who is cheering you on and is proud of you for your choice to be a part of my FAMILY! WELCOME! To the greatest adventure and life that you cannot even begin to dream of! Ephesians 3:20! Everything will be worth it, you will see. OH MY BELOVED. OH MY CHILD, YOU SHALL MY PROMISES COME TO PASS BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES. OH MY BELOVED...OH MY CHILD GET READY! OH GET READY! FOR THE BEST IS YET TO COME! AND IS SHALL COME VERY SOON. SOONER AND QUICKER THAN YOU CAN EVEN BEGIN TO THINK OR EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE. BUT YOU MUST BE READY! YOU MUST BE READY TO RECEIVE IT! There was a story, there were two farmers whom God had promised rain. ONE PREPARED HIS FIELDS, and the other did not. Who do you think was ready to receive the rain?
Remember, MY BELOVED YOU MUST BE FAITHFUL WITH THE TALENTS THAT I give to YOU :)! I LOVE YOU! I always HAVE AND I ALWAYS WILL. NOW AND THROUGHOUT ALL ETERNITY :)! PLEASE BE FAITHFUL WITH THE TALENTS. PLEASE DON'T WASTE THEM. I AM COUNTING ON YOU. I HAVE ALOT RIDING ON YOU, BUT I KNOW THAT YOU CAN DO IT. REMEMBER, FOR I DID NOT GIVE YOU A SPIRIT OF FEAR, BUT OF POWER, LOVE, AND A SOUND MIND. ALSO REMEMBER, YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS YOU! YOU ARE MORE THAN A CONQUEROR THROUGH HIM WHO LOVES YOU! GREATER IS HE THAT IS IN YOU THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD. DO NOT REJOICE THAT THE SPIRITS SUBMIT TO YOU, BUT REJOICE THAT YOUR NAMES ARE WRITTEN IN THE LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE. I LOVE YOU! OH I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU! NOW, FOREVER AND A DAY. NOW AND THROUGHOUT ALL ETERNITY. STAY STRONG IN THE LORD AND IN THE POWER OF HIS MIGHT. I LOVE YOU! I ALWAYS HAVE AND I ALWAYS WILL. KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU. MY LOVE FOR YOU HAS NEVER CHANGED, AND IT WILL NEVER END. I AM RIGHT HERE, RIGHT HERE BY YOUR SIDE ALWAYS CHEERING YOU ON. AND ROOTING YOU ON. TELLING YOU THAT YOU CAN DO IT. REMEMBER, I AM YOUR GREATEST SUPPORTER AND FAN. I LOVE YOU :)!
~JESUS :)....OH HOW I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, MY PRECIOUS CHILD PLEASE KNOW AND REMEMBER THAT! DON'T ALLOW THE ENEMY TO TELL YOU OTHERWISE. FOR HE IS THE FATHER OF LIES. FOR THERE IS NO TRUTH IN HIM. FOR HE HAS BEEN A LIAR FROM THE VERY BEGINNING. KNOW THIS, THAT MY WAYS ARE NOT YOUR WAYS, NOR ARE MY THOUGHTS ARE YOUR THOUGHTS. AND I WILL ALWAYS DO GOOD TO YOU. WHEN I GIVE YOU A PROMISE I KEEP MY WORD. I AM NOT A GOD THAT WOULD LIE. MY WORDS ARE FAITHFUL AND TRUE. I AM THE THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA. THE FIRST AND THE LAST. THE BEGINNING AND THE END. I AM HE WHO WAS, WHO IS, AND WHO IS TO COME. REMEMBER, MY WAYS ARE NOT YOUR WAYS, NOR ARE MY THOUGHTS YOUR THOUGHTS. REMEMBER, CALL UPON ME, AND I WILL ANSWER YOU AND SHOW YOU MANY THINGS YOU DO NOT KNOW. I LOVE YOU. OH MY BELOVED CHILD, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU :)! NOW AND THROUGHOUT ALL ETERNITY! MY LOVE FOR YOU IS ALWAYS HERE. IT IS NEVER CHANGING. IT IS NEVER ENDING. MY LOVE FOR YOU IS STILL THE SAME. YOU CAN FEEL IT. IT IS CHANGING EVERY PART OF YOU. MAKING YOU WHOLE. WASHING YOU CLEAN. FILLING THE VOID IN YOUR HEART. BRINGING YOU TO SUCH A PLACE WITH MY LOVE. TO A PLACE WHERE THERE IS ONLY JOY AND NO FEAR. WHERE THERE IS NO GRIEF OR AGONY. WHERE THERE IS ONLY PEACE. TO A PLACE WHERE THIS PLACE IS EVERLASTING. FOR IT IS ETERNAL. FOR IT IS NEVER ENDING. NEVER CHANGING. THIS IS A PEACE MY CHILD, THAT TRULY DOES SURPASS ALL UNDERSTANDING. IT CONTRADICTS THE HUMAN THOUGHTS AND REASONING AND REPLACES IT AND CHANGES IT WITH MY OWN. IT CHANGES IT AND MAKES IT KNOWN YOU TO YOU THAT I WOULD ONLY GIVE MY VERY BEST TO YOU. THE TRUTH THAT HAS BEEN TOLD IN WORD. THAT IS UNTAINTED. THAT IT IS UNBLEMISHED. FOR IT HAS BEEN SPOKEN BY AND PROPHESIED THROUGH THE PROPHETS WHO HEARD MY VOICE. WHO HEARD MY STILL SMALL VOICE IN THE REFUGE OF MY ARMS. IN THE HIDING PLACE. IN MY SECRET PLACE. WHERE ONLY JOY AND PEACE REMAINS. WHERE ONLY GOOD THINGS REMAIN. FOR FEAR CANNOT DWELL WHERE MY PLACE REMAINS. FOR PERFECT LOVE CASTETH OUT FEAR. MY LOVE DOES THIS. IT DRIVES ALL FORM OF FEAR AND DOUBT. AND WHAT REMAINS THERE IS MY PERFECT LOVE. UNTAINTED AND UNHARMED BY AND THROUGH THE THINGS OF THIS LIFE. KNOW THIS, MY DEAR ONE AND BE SATISFIED. I WANT YOU TO BE. I DESPERATELY WANT YOU TO BE SO WRAPPED UP AND IMMERSED IN MY PRESENCE. THAT ONLY MY LOVE AND MY JOY REMAINS. I HAVE GIVEN YOU THIS, SO THAT YOUR JOY AND YOUR PEACE MAY BE FULL. KNOW THIS DEAR ONE, AND BE SATISFIED. FIND YOUR REST AND YOUR COMFORT IN WHO I AM. I AM THE GOD OF ALL THAT YOU SHALL EVER NEED. I AM THE GOD OF MORE THAN ENOUGH. I AM YOUR SUPPLIER. I AM YOUR PROVIDER. I SHALL SUPPLY YOUR EVERY NEED. REMEMBER THIS, THAT ALL YOUR NEEDS SHALL BE MET ACCORDING TO MY RICHES AND GLORY. NOT ACCORDING TO MAN'S PLAN. BUT MINE. I AM THE GOD OF MORE THAN ENOUGH. I SHALL PROVIDE. I AM YOUR GREATEST COMFORTER, SUPPORTER, AND FAN. CALL UPON ME IN THE DAY OF TROUBLE, AND I SHALL RESCUE YOU. I LOVE YOU. NOW AND THROUGHOUT ALWAYS ETERNITY. KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. HOW MUCH I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU! KNOW THIS AND BE SATISFIED :)!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!"


Inspirational Promises by Jessica M. Farnam
© 2009. All rights reserved.

No comments: