Thursday, April 2, 2009

HUNGRY AND DESPERATE FOR THE FIRE OF GOD TO FALL



In these last days we need to be so hungry and so desperate to see the GLory of God to fall. What this means for us as believers, is that we need to be on our faces before HIM thanking HIM for the move and the change that HE is bringing about to this nation by and through HIS SPIRIT. We are not to be afraid or to be moved by the events that are seen and are felt around us, but we are to know that our faith and our foundation is fixed solely on the KING of all HEAVEN. For the kings of this earth will fail you. Mortal man is not one we are to put our complete hope and trust in but alone in Jesus. FOR our security is not found in the riches and in the wealth of this day, but in the Blood of the Lamb and in the eternal riches and the glory of HEAVEN where our eternal crown can never die nor fade away. Listen to the cry and the yearning in HIS heart for us to draw near to HIM that Jesus is the only thing that matters, and everything else simply fades away:"My Precious Child,
how I long for you to be so desperate for my heart, for MY Spirit that the things of this life, simply fade away. You are so precious to Me. Thank you for drawing near to My Spirit. Drawing near to my heart. I have so much to show you, so much to tell you! But you first must be listening. You must be ready in anticipation. Not standing on the sidelines. Being a spectator to the things that I have planned and are going on, but I want and I desire for you to be a participator in all of the things that I have for you. I desire for you to reach the lost with my love. I desire and yearn for you to show others my heart. Showing them that Loving Me is the best thing. That there is nothing greater than being so in Love with the King of all Heaven and all earth that everything else simply fades away. That you will experience such a boldness from on HIGH that you will go into your public schools, into your colleges and everywhere you go unashamedly speaking about MY Name and about my great Love for all Mankind! Not being afraid of what others might say or think. But that you will speak with my love, with my heart for all mankind. When you go into battle, do not be afraid, because I AM leading and guiding you every single step of the way. Remember, dear one, for greater is HE that is in YOU than he that is in the WORLD. Remember, I have given all power and all authority to trample over serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy and nothing by any means shall harm or injure you! I have My warring angels surrounding and shielding and covering you on every side. My Precious Blood that I shed for you is all around, no demon in hell can touch you. You are my Precious child, whom I love and whom I hold dear to my heart. Remember, dear one, that upon this rock the gates of hell shall not prevail. Not the government legislature, not congress, nor in person in congress has the power or the authority to tell you that you cannot preach this Gospel. Greater is HE that is in you than he that is in the world. Remember, for your fight is not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers, and rulers in the heavenly realm. Do not be afraid of them. But of he who can destroy your soul in hell. Dear One, I do not say these things to scare you or cause your heart to fear, but to warn you and to tell you to keep watch and keep alert for the the enemy roams about like a roaring lion seeking after whom he may devour. Stay in My Word, and remain steadfast in ME and in MY LOVE! Remember, that when I was on Calvary, I defeated satan. death, hell, and the grave. All authority has been given unto you to trample on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the evil one. Little one, thank you for staying in the quiet and in the stillness of MY PRESENCE knowing deeper and even greater depths of WHO I AM. That MY LOVE YOU will never DIE NOR END. I have given you the keys to defeat the enemy. Remember, demons tremble at MY Name. They flinch when they hear WHO I AM. Do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but that your names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life! Dear One, the one thing that I desire most is that souls come into the Kingdom. When I was hanging on the cross on Calvary, I saw every soul that would come into the world. Each and every soul is so very precious to MY heart. To WHO I AM. Please never stop telling them that I am coming. That I am love them, that MY blood was shed for them. My PRECIOUS BRIDE, please never stop telling them that I love them, that MY BLOOD was shed for them. Please tell them that hell is real. That it or I is not a figment of their imagination. The enemy has tried to use this tactic to blind and to keep many away from MY KINGDOM. Away from MY heart. He has used and has tried many methods. Telling young girls that they are not pretty, that they are not loved. That no one will ever love them. That drinking away your problems is the only answer. That killing your-self is the only answer. That I, Jesus could never forgive them. Never stop telling MY PRecious people that every line that he tries and has tried to tell them is a lie, for he is the father of lies for there has never ever been any truth in him. for he has been a liar since the beginning of time. While in the garden, he spoke to and tempted eve. because of the sin that was committed, i cursed him and sentenced him to eat the dust of the earth for the rest of his life. Never stop telling them, my Precious People that every lie that he has told is only to hurt them, to destroy them. he is only aim and purpose is to see MY CReation burn in hell. My Bride, tell them, tell everyone that his only purpose in this is try to get back at Me. to see the very ones that I created be destroyed and be burned in hell. Oh My Bride, every time I must tell one to depart for Me, that I never knew them. This breaks my heart. Never stop telling them that both the lake of fire is real. But oh, My Beloved tell them that MY LOVE FOR THEM IS REAL. That my Blood for them is real. That is was shed for them. For the forgiveness of their sins. How I long and desire for them to come to Me to with brokenness. With a repentant heart. Remember, Godly sorrow brings repentance. Worldly sorrow only brings and leads to death and to damnation. Tell them that it is never too late to get right. Please tell them, that the time to get right is right now! Now tomorrow, or the next day but right now. For no one is promised a tomorrow. Tell them that the gates and that the fires of hell are real. Tell them that the demons there are very, real. That they are not a figment of one's imagination. Also tell them that MY LOVE FOR THEM IS REAL. And by asking ME to come into their hearts. That their Names are Written in MY BOOK! IN the Lamb's Book of LIFE! And that when they pray in My Name demons flee. They run and they tremble when they hear MY NAME! For in MY PRESENCE THEY DO NOT REMAIN. That those who believer in ME, and are MINE have the power to cast demons out. When you speak the BLOOD. When you say MY NAME demons have to flee. They are terrified at MY NAME! REMEMBER, GREATER IS HE THAT IN YOU, than he that is in the world. I have given you all power and all authority to trample on serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy!
My Bride, get ready to see MY GlORY FALL IN THIS NATION IN A WAY LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN BEFORE. YOU ARE GOING TO SEE LIVES CHANGED, AND TOUCHED AND TRANSFORMED BY THE POWER AND BY THE AUTHORITY OF MY BLOOD AND OF MY NAME AND OF WHO I AM. ALL POWER AND AUTHORITY HAS BEEN GIVEN UNTO YOU. THE WORKS THAT I DO, EVEN GREATER WORKS SHALL YOU DO IN MY NAME. YOU SHALL HEAL THE SICK, YOU SHALL CAST OUT DEVILS, AND IF YOU EAT ANYTHING DEADLY NOTHING BY ANY MEANS SHALL INJURE YOU! I HAVE SHOWN YOU THIS BY MY SPIRIT. DO NOT BE AFRAID OF WHAT MAN SAYS OR OF WHAT THE WORLD IS SAYING. BE OF GOOD CHEER FOR I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD! VICTORY IS AT HAND. REJOICE FOR THE BATTLE HAS ALREADY BEEN WON. FOR THE BATTLE IS THE LORD'S, AND HOLY IS HIS NAME! YOU SHALL SEE LIVES CHANGED GET READY! GET READY! TO SEE THE GREATEST REVIVAL THAT YOU HAVE EVER SEEN. IT IS ABOUT TO BLOW YOU AWAY AND COMPLETELY ASTOUND YOU BY MY PROMISES. MY LITTLE ONE, I HAVE CHOSEN YOU FOR GREAT THINGS! THE SPIRIT OF REVIVAL IS HERE. IT IS COMING DOWN AND IS FLOWING DOWN IN A WAY LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER EVEN SEEN OR HEARD OF BEFORE! OH MY BELOVED GET READY!
I LOVE YOU :)!!!
-JESUS


Inspirational Promises by Jessica M. Farnam
© 2009. All rights reserved.

1 comment:

Pete said...

GLORY! You Are Right! The Battle Has Been Won! IT'S ALL JESUS! Awesome. Keep up the enthusiasm!