Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Bride must be ready for Christ's RETURN!

Many of you may be wondering what this truly means and means for the church and for the body of Christ. What this means is that we as the Body of Christ we are meant to be honoring our Heavenly Father with our bodies, with our lives with all that we say that we are and with all that we have. That our lives are no longer our own. But we have now given our all to Jesus. In Revelation it talks about how the Bride of Christ is supposed to act. It also talks about her garments that are to be clean and bright, and spotless. Dazzling, which are pure and whole. That is untainted, unblemished, undefiled, and untouched by the things of this life. Yes, my dear friends, this is how Jesus truly desires and wishes for us as the body of Christ to live out our lives. Living out our lives for HIM with all that we have and with all that we are. Caring nothing for the means and the things of this life. But only caring for heavenly things, things that will bring true value and profit. A place where moth and dust can never eat it away. Where our heavenly crowns and jewels are stored safe. But oh Beloved, we must be so willing to throw aside and toss aside the things of this life. WE MUST surrender all that we HAVE and with all that we ARE to HE WHO WAS, WHO IS, AND WHO IS TO COME! Are you truly ready as the Bride of Christ for HIM to come? Are you ready for HIM to come with your actions, your way of thinking, your way of acting. If not, it is never too late to change your ways, to have HIM change your heart and your ways of thinking around towards and around to the ways that HE WISHES and DESIRES for you to THINK as. Because in doing so, you are thinking more so like HIM! You are thinking with and through HIS HEART! Now, you are no longer caring for your own desires. But now, you are only caring about the things of HIS heart! LISTEN to what HE is saying to you, to your very heart, to your very spirit, to your very soul-to the inner and the deep and the refined things of your heart. Listen ever so closely to what HE is desperately trying to say to you. Wishing for you to hear this message. To hear the deep and the profound things of HIS heart towards you. Wishing for you to hear this. For you to hear and to receive all that HE has for you. FOR YOU JUST TO KNOW MUCH HE LOVES YOU---HOW MUCH HE TRULY LOVES YOU, HOW MUCH HE HAS ALWAYS LOVED YOU. FOREVER AND A DAY LISTEN...............
"My Bride, I so desire for you to listen to My heart. TO desperately hear what I AM saying. My desire for you MY beloved is that you are willing to listen and to hear the deep things that I have to say to your heart. Concerning the things of my return and how to be ready for it. I do not wish for you to be off doing your own thing. Thinking that you'll be fine putting and having one foot in the world, while your other foot is here with ME! In MY THRONEROOM! OH MY beloved, it does not work like that. I would much rather have you be HOT or cold, than for you to be lukewarm. When this takes places, when you are lukewarm you are a reproach to ME. YOu are not bringing ME honor, but instead you are bringing ME dishonor by doing one thing with your mouth, and saying altogether another things with your life. MY Beloved, I desire so much and so greatly for you to live your entire life for ME! That you are willing to lay it all down. Willing for others to laugh at you, instead of you willing to mock me with your life! My desire for YOU BELOEVED, is that you are never ashamed of ME, of MY Name. I gave my life for you! Because of MY great love for you! Please never be ashamed of Me! It breaks my heart when those who say that they are mine, choose to turn away and turn and do their own thing just because it is not the popular or the thing to do that pleases the world. My Bride, I have not called you to please the WORLD, but I have called you to be PLEASE ME! For you are ALIENS of this world. For this world is NOT your home, HEAVEN is your eternal home. My desire for you beloved, is that many of you will start acting and living like eternity matters. NOT just for the here and now. If someone likes you for today, and doesn't like you the next day. Throw aside the petty and the miniscule things of this life, and start caring and thinking of the things that are of the next life. The things that are eternal. For everything that happens now, echos in the halls of Heaven for ETERNITY. My BELOVED BRIDE, my desire for you is for you to live out every day as it were your last! Are you telling everyone you can about ME? About mY love? Are you telling them that I died for them? BELOVED time is so short. Now is not the time to be feeling sorrow or sad for yourself, just because things or plans didn't go according to the way you wanted them to be or the way you intended for them to go, but instead BELOVED, you should be asking ME for the things that are on MY heart. The things that I desire for you to do. Because when you chose to ask ME into your heart and your life, you crucified your way of life and way of doing things. Remember, that this life is no longer about YOU---but instead, it is all about the souls that I want you to reach out to. Remember, everything that happens now, echos for eternity. When you get to HEAVEN someday, do you want to have all of your good works and good deeds be burned away just because you were doing them to feel better about yourself, to receive man's applause,....or instead will the things you that DO for ME on Earth, stand the test of time because you did those things for ME? It is purely your choice. But MY BELOVED, I wish, OH I desperately wish for you to have and to receive all that I have for you. But you must be willing to lay it all down. You absolutely must be willing to lay down and forsake the things of this life for MY heart, FOR THE THINGS OF MY HEART. You must be willing throw everything aside for My Glory. Because you are no longer living for yourself, for your own desires, but you are now living for the things of My glory. For the things of my heart. For the things that cause my heart to break. For the things that cause my heart to tick. Oh My BELOVED BRIDE, you must be ready. You must be telling everyone that you can about My RETURN. I am coming soon. This is why this cry is so URGENT. THat is why it is so profound. This is why it is so deep. This is why you can feel it echoing and resounding and ringing loudly in your spirit. You know that I am coming soon. You know that you must be ready. You know that your heart and your life, your entire LIFE MY BELOVED. YOu must not be compromising. But you must be willing to lay it all down for My heart, for My love for YOU! MY BELOVED, I do not say these things to bash you or to frighten you, but to tell you and to let you know that your heart must be ready. That your heart must not be cold, that you must be ready. You may not realize it Beloved, but you are influencing many. Many are watching you. Many are watching the way you choose to live. Do you want your choices to effect those who are watching you? Do you want your choices to be good or bad? Oh My BELOVED, I pray, My PRAYER for YOU is that you are doing all you can, doing everything you can to live for ME. That you are laying it all down. That absolutely nothing matters more to you, than seeing souls coming into the Kingdom. That you are seeing people get saved and set free. My Beloved, I want as many to come with Me in the Rapture as I can! I have called you and have Instructed you to get them ready. Don't worry, you will not be alone. My Spirit will be right there with you. Encouraging you, giving you the right words to SPEAK that are not your own WORDS. But are MINE. Also BELOVED, that every word that you utter will come DIRECTLY FROM MY THRONEROOM. FROM MY HEART! From and with a vial that is being poured out over your head. So that every single word, will come directly from MY heart. My BELOVED, this is WHY I desire for you to be so close to MY heart. For you to be so close to MY throneroom. That you are willing and are yielding to everyword that I say. That your heart has not grown cold or hard so that you can no longer hear what I AM saying to you, but that your heart is RECEPTIVE, and is WARM, and is OPEN to MY SPirit. That you are willing and will do everything that I tell you and command you to do! There is much at stake. I have alot riding on you MY BELOVED! Souls are hanging in the balance. Never STOP telling them. Never stop telling them about MY LOVE FOR THEM-MY GREAT LOVE For them. THat I died for them, that MY BLOOD was shed for them. Never stop telling them. Never stop. OH my Beloved Never stop. When you are praying with them and for them, this is a prayer from MY heart that you can pray:
Father God,
Thank you so much for changing me. Making me new. New from the inside out. That the old me is dead, and that the new me is alive in CHRIST! Thank you for re-shaping my mind, for re-shaping my way of thinking. The very way of who I am. That you are changing every part of me, every single part of me. That I am and have been changed from the inside out. That the old me is gone. And that the new me is a spitfire for you. That every day of my life I will tell everyone I can about your love for me! About the great love that you have for me is so great that you chose to give and surrender your life just for me! That you chose to go on CALVARY just for me! Thank you Father God! THank you! THank you for writing and recording MY name in the LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE. THAT WHEN YOU LOOK AT ME, THAT YOU SEE ME AS YOUR CHILD. BRAND NEW AND NOT BROKEN. FOR MY LIFE, MY ENTIRE HAS BEEN MADE BRAND FROM THE MASTER POTTER. NEW FROM THE INSIDE OUT! CHANGING EVERY SINGLE PART OF ME! FROM A HEART OF STONE TO A HEART OF FLESH! THANK YOU JESUS, A THOUSAND MILLION TIMES THANK YOU!
I LOVE YOU JESUS,
IN JESUS, MIGHTY AND PRECIOUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN. Oh My BELOVED, never stop tellling them. TIME is So short. One never knows that when their next breath will be their last. Never stop telling them that I love them. That I have never stopped loving them. That I am coming soon. That the time to get saved and to get right is right now! Not tomorrow, or the next day, but right now! Never stop telling them. You have been ordered and commissioned from the KING OF ALL HEAVEN AND OF ALL EARTH to tell them. My BELOVED, I have anointed you! Never stop telling them. That call is so urgent, for the cry is so urgent in the land. There is a cry that is ringing out in the Land, in THIS LAND to know ME, and all over. They are desperate to KNOW ME. Suddenly all of the things that once satisfied them and made them happy is no longer satisfying them. They are filling a deep void and a deep emptiness that only I can FILL! NEVER STOP TELLING THEM! THIS IS WHY THIS IS SO URGENT! THIS IS WHY THIS MESSAGE IS SO URGENT! TIME IS RUNNING OUT! THE CLOCK WILL NOT WAIT! IT IS SLOWLY TICKING THE TIME OF ETERNITY, AND IT IS ONLY GOING TO GET FASTER! NOW IS THE TIME TO TELL THEM! DON'T WAIT! OH MY BELOVED PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT WAIT TELL THEM! TELL THEM ABOUT ME! TELL THEM!
I LOVE YOU :)!
*JESUS"

P.S. Revelation 22:12-21 (Amplified Bible)

12Behold, I am coming soon, and I shall bring My wages and rewards with Me, to repay and render to each one just what his own actions and his own work merit.(E)

13I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last (the Before all and the End of all).(F)

14Blessed (happy and [c]to be envied) are those who cleanse their garments, that they may have the authority and right to [approach] the tree of life and to enter through the gates into the city.(G)

15[But] without are the dogs and those who practice sorceries (magic arts) and impurity [the lewd, adulterers] and the murderers and idolaters and everyone who loves and deals in falsehood (untruth, error, deception, cheating).

16I, Jesus, have sent My messenger (angel) to you to witness and to give you assurance of these things for the churches (assemblies). I am the Root (the Source) and the Offspring of David, the radiant and brilliant Morning Star.(H)

17The [Holy] Spirit and the bride (the church, the true Christians) say, Come! And let him who is listening say, Come! And let everyone come who is thirsty [who is painfully conscious of his need [d]of those things by which the soul is refreshed, supported, and strengthened]; and whoever [earnestly] desires to do it, let him come, take, appropriate, and drink the water of Life without cost.(I)

18I [personally solemnly] warn everyone who listens to the statements of the prophecy [the [e]predictions and the consolations and admonitions pertaining to them] in this book: If anyone shall add anything to them, God will add and lay upon him the plagues (the afflictions and the calamities) that are recorded and described in this book.

19And if anyone cancels or takes away from the statements of the book of this prophecy [these [f]predictions relating to Christ's kingdom and its speedy triumph, together with the consolations and admonitions or warnings pertaining to them], God will cancel and take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the city of holiness (purity and hallowedness), which are described and promised in this book.

20He Who gives this warning and affirms and testifies to these things says, Yes (it is true). [Surely] I am coming quickly (swiftly, speedily). Amen (so let it be)! Yes, come, Lord Jesus!

21The grace (blessing and favor) of the Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) be [g]with all the saints (God's holy people, [h]those set apart for God, to be, as it were, exclusively His). Amen (so let it be)!

Inspirational Promises by Jessica M. Farnam
© 2009. All rights reserved.

No comments: