Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Great Love that Jesus has for US!


Dear Friends, The LOVE that Jesus has for us is so great, in fact that with THIS LOVE HE gave US HIS VERY LIFE! The Price that HE paid, was not just an ordinary run of the mill, every day affair or theme...but it was an excruciating, painful, humiliating death. HE did this for us, because of HIS Great LOVE FOR US! HE didn't want to have to spend all eternity without you. On that day on Calvary, Dear Friend, HE was THINKING about you. Not about your fears or your failures, about the things that you did wrong yesterday or the day before, NO! HE was thinking about how truly how much HE LOVES YOU! How much HE has always loved for you. More than there are sand on the seashore, and even more than the stars that are in the skies and in the heavens. HE compares you to no one else. For you are very unique and are very, very special to HIM, to HIS HEART. Listen, please listen carefully to what HE has been saying to you all along, to your very heart to your very soul. To everything that is beating inside...your soul is yearning and is crying out for you to hear and to receive and listen to this message from HIS heart to yours. From the beginning of time, and before time and space even began this message has been in HIS heart for you to hear. This is how much HE loves you, HOW MUCH HE HAS ALWAYS LOVED YOU! FOREVER AND A DAY!
"My Precious Child, Yes, I have indeed loved you with and everlasting love. From the moment of conception till the time that you came into this world, you have been on MY Mind. I look upon you, and I AM ravished by your beautiful heart. For all eternity I have been yearning for you to know ME, to know MY HEART! To know ME deeply and intimately. I AM the FRIEND that sticketh closer than a brother. My Beloved, how I long for the day that you will be MINE. I have been drawing you to Myself for some time now. Speaking to your Spirit in the stillness of the night, and in the coolness of the day. Begging for you to know ME. I AM a PERFECT GENTLEMAN. I will never make you do something that you don't want or long to do. My BELOVED, please know this, that I will never stop loving you, I will never stop drawing you near to MYSELF. A minute never goes by without ME LOVING YOU, I will always love you. My desire and wish for you BELOVED is that you would choose to spend all eternity with ME. I know that the pleasures and the things of this world to some of you may seem pleasing, and drawing you to it's carnal and nature desires, but MY DEAR BELOVED, are all these things worth your soul? satan has tried to do all he can to steer you off of the plan and the course that I have for you. he would absolutely love for you to miss heaven. he would love for you to miss out on the very thing and things that I have for you. My Precious Bride, do you remember those movies where the villain is always trying to go after the innocent, trying to lure and trying to draw them away from your destination and your destiny? satan is like that. he never sleeps, and he is trying to do all he can for you not to hear ME. for you to not read and hear this MESSAGE FROM MY HEART. he is desperately trying to do all he can for you not to hear ME. MY BELOVED, know this, that MY LOVE FOR YOU, is stronger than any demon, it is stronger than any stronghold combined and put together. My BLOOD and MY LOVE FOR YOU is FAR more powerful, far more powerful than any stronghold on this EARTH! My PRECIOUS BELOVED, please draw near to MY SIDE. Near to MY HEART. I have been calling many of you for some time now. YOU know that I have been CALLING YOU! You have felt the tug and the pull on your heart...on your very soul. YOU have felt ME knocking at the door of your heart. Knocking and praying that YOU'LL let ME IN. Letting ME come in, and wash away every tear and every stain that you have acquired through and by this life. Please listen to MY SPIRIT! It is not too late to get right, it is not too late for you to COME HOME---to a FATHER that DESPERATELY LOVES YOU AND ADORES YOU! My BELOVED, I have called you by Name and you are MINE! Even right now, you are feeling a tug on your heart. You are yearning to know me and are desperate to KNOW ME in way like you have never even know before. For many of you, you have tried to fill this void, this emptiness inside of you with many things, drugs, sex, alcohol, relationships, money, fame, fortunes, popularity, compliments, makeup, things, products, fashion, etc,....but deep down you have known that all these things could never really satisfy the blackness and the void that is in your heart. The emptiness and void, is only a PLACE that I can FILL. All these things that I mentioned earlier, are only mere vanity. They all shall pass away, but MY LOVE for YOU BELOVED will never die nor pass, nor ever fade away. My BELOVED, the time to get right is right now! Choose to throw aside the things of this world, the things that have been holding you down and weighing you down with the things of this life. These things, these images are truly worthless, compared to MY GREAT LOVE FOR YOU. Man will fail you, but I will never fail you. I promised you this in MY WORD, I will never LEAVE you nor will I ever FORSAKE YOU! My Love for you will never die, it will never end. If you wish to know this LOVE that I have for you that will never die nor ever fade away.

Pray this prayer with ME right now:
Jesus, I just come before you right now, and I just want to thank you so very MUCH for the price that YOU paid for me on Calvary. You didn't have to come for me, but I am so grateful that you did. With YOU in my life, my life now has value, it has purpose. You make me want to keep going on. You make me want to live all of my days for YOUR GLORY! For YOUR HEART. My Abba Father I long to know you deeper and even more INTIMATELY than I have ever even known you before. To have such a passion for you, that the other things of this life simply fade away. That you are my NUMBER #1. That you are all that I have, and you are all that I need. With every single breath I will praise YOU! With every moment of every day I will praise YOU! I will worship you my KING. You are all that I will ever need, and you are all that I will ever want! Thank you so much for turning and changing my heart from a heart of stone to a heart of flesh! Thank you so very much for making me NEW from the inside out. That you are reshaping every part of me. Every single part! There is no longer coal in my heart, but that it is pure and whole. And is ready for the KING OF GLORY to come and to enter in. THANK YOU SO MUCH for coming into my heart! And for WRITING MY NAME in the LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE! THANK YOU! With every single breath in my being I thank you! Thank you for the price that you paid for me! That even if I was the only person on this earth, that you still would have come and have died just for me! Thank you! Thank you for the newness and cleansing in my life! For making all things new in my heart and in my LIFE! That when I look at myself, I see that I have been changed. From the inside out. Going from Glory, to Glory to Glory. Knowing you deeper, knowing your heart in an even greater and deeper way! More than I have ever even known you before! With every breath that I breathe I will praise you! My lips praise you and magnify and glorify YOUR Name! Thank you for renewing me. For changing ME! Making me new and whole! Every single part of ME! I love you Jesus!
IN Jesus, Mighty and Precious Name I pray,
Amen.
Welcome to the Family,
Love ALWAYS,
~Father God Almighty
P.S. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU NOW AND THROUGHOUT ALL ETERNITY! MY BELOVED BRIDE, THIS LOVE THAT I HAVE FOR YOU IS ETERNAL. IT IS NEVERENDING. IT IS NEVER CHANGING! I LOVE YOU!!!
P.S.S. BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD! I AM THE BEGINNING AND THE END! I AM THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA! I AM THE FIRST AND THE LAST! THE BEGINNING AND THE END. I AM THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY, AND FOREVER MORE! LO, I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS EVEN UNTIL THE END OF THE AGE! I LOVE YOU MY BELOVED BRIDE. OH' I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU....NOW AND THROUGHOUT ALL ETERNITY :)! KNOW THAT AND BE SATISFIED. MY LOVE FOR YOU WILL NEVER END! REST IN MY LOVE REST IN MY HEART. REST IN KNOWING HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU...HOW MUCH I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU! IT IS NEVER ENDING. IT IS FOREVER LASTING. IT IS NEVER CHANGING. IT NEVER ENDS. IT WILL ALWAYS LAST. MY ARMS AROUND YOU ARE FOREVER OPENED WIDE. WAITING AND READY TO WELCOME YOU IN. THIS MY CALL FOR YOU TO COME HOME-FOR THOSE OF YOU ARE READY TO COME HOME, MY ARMS ARE ALWAYS OPENED WIDE! I LOVE YOU! I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU! NOW AND THROUGHOUT ALL ETERNITY :)! I LOVE YOU!"

Inspirational Promises by Jessica M. Farnam
© 2009. All rights reserved.

No comments: