Monday, April 27, 2009

Mercy

When one hears of the word "MERCY" what does it make one think of? Does it make you think of a place where you are given mercy when you didn't even begin to deserve it? God's love is like that. Even when we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Despite of all of the things that we have done. He loved us so very much that HE chose to look beyond what we had done in the past, and still loved us. He went to the cross that there would be a way provided for us to be able to receive mercy. The mercy and the LOVE of Father Almighty God! He didn't want to spend all eternity without us! This is why HE chose to go to the cross. To endure all of the suffering and the shame...all for you! Everything that took place on that day on CALVARY was just especially for you! BECAUSE OF HIS GREAT LOVE FOR YOU! The great LOVE that HE has always had for you. If you listen carefully, you can hear the words that HE is speaking to your heart, to your very soul, to your very spirit. You can hear the message that HE has been desperately and has been yearning for you to HEAR. FROM HIS HEART TO YOURS. Child, please listen to what HE has to say to you. This message is so crucial that you listen to what HE is saying to you....Listen....
"My Precious Child, I have always loved you. Forever and a day. A minute never goes by without me LOVING you. Cheering you on. My child I desperately wish for you to know me, to know my heart. Everything that took place, my child was for you, just for you. I did all of this out of my great mercy and MY LOVE FOR you-JUST FOR YOU! I know many of you are thinking, but I don't deserve your love, I don't deserve your mercy, your forgiveness. My Precious Child, I have good news for you. That even while you were yet sinners, I died for you. Out of my great love and mercy for you I chose to come to earth and give my life for you---just for you. My child, please come to the mercy seat. I desperately want you to know that you have been forgiven. That by believing in me, and receiving ME, you will have eternal life in your heart and in your very life. I chose to give you mercy and life, even when you didn't deserve it! This is how much I love you, that even when you were yet a sinner, i still came and died for you! I don't care about what you have done in the past my child, I long for you to come to my heart, to draw near to my arms. I simply want to forgive you, and to wipe away the tears from your eyes. For many of you have been drudging in guilt and in condemnation, saying that no one could ever forgive you, that no one could ever love you. OH MY CHILD, i have news for you. I have ALWAYS LOVED YOU! THAT EVEN WHEN YOU WERE STILL DEAD and numb in your sins I still chose you. My child, My arms towards you are forever opened wide. Even when you don't think you deserve it. I have never stopped loving you. I have never stopped interceding for you. My child, I have never stopped weeping for you. Longing for you to draw near to my heart. To MY very Throneroom of grace, love and everlasting grace and mercy. Where my LOVE is there, there freedom is. Remember BELOVED, PERFECT LOVE, casteth out fear. Where love is only MY presence, My Spirit abounds and is. Everything else, that brings you down, that tells that you are no good, that your life is worthless. DOES NOT come from my spirit. but from the enemy. I CAME so that you may have life and that you would have it abundantly. I have never stopped interceding for you MY CHILD. OH MY CHILD, how i long, how I desperately LONG for you to come home! To come running into my arms. For ME to wipe the tears from and out of your eyes. And to look you in eyes, and to tell you that everything is going to be alright. That I am right here, right here by your SIDE! OH my BELOVED, I have indeed loved YOU with an everlasting LOVE. I will never stop chasing you. I will never stop praying for you! For my love for you BELOVED is ETERNAL. IT is has no end. A minute never goes by without me thinking about YOU. About your life. That every part of your life is valuable. That your life is loved and is precious by ME. That your life is not a mistake. You were born to have a purpose. You were born at this time, and a this place, and at this particular hour in history for a reason. Before you were even in your MOTHER'S womb I knew you! Oh my beloved I KNEW YOU! I have called you by NAME, and YOU are mine! you are so loved! OH my CHILD, you are SO loved by the KING! I have never stopped loving you. My love for you will never die. Never in a day will it end. Never will my love for you end. You are so very precious to my heart, to my very THRONEROOM. I have called you MY CHILD. I have called you BY Name and you are Mine! I love you so much MY CHILD! I always have and I always will.

If you wish to know this love that I have for you that will never die nor pass away, Pray this PRAYER WITH ME right now:
Father God,
Thank you so much for changing me. Making me new. New from the inside out. That the old me is dead, and that the new me is alive in CHRIST! Thank you for re-shaping my mind, for re-shaping my way of thinking. The very way of who I am. That you are changing every part of me, every single part of me. That I am and have been changed from the inside out. That the old me is gone. And that the new me is a spitfire for you. That every day of my life I will tell everyone I can about your love for me! About the great love that you have for me is so great that you chose to give and surrender your life just for me! That you chose to go on CALVARY just for me! Thank you Father God! THank you! THank you for writing and recording MY name in the LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE. THAT WHEN YOU LOOK AT ME, THAT YOU SEE ME AS YOUR CHILD. BRAND NEW AND NOT BROKEN. FOR MY LIFE, MY ENTIRE HAS BEEN MADE BRAND FROM THE MASTER POTTER. NEW FROM THE INSIDE OUT! CHANGING EVERY SINGLE PART OF ME! FROM A HEART OF STONE TO A HEART OF FLESH! THANK YOU JESUS, A THOUSAND MILLION TIMES THANK YOU!
I LOVE YOU JESUS,
IN JESUS, MIGHTY AND PRECIOUS NAME I PRAY, AMEN.
MY PRECIOUS CHILD, WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU JOINED US. THE HEAVENLY FAMILY OF GOD! THAT YOU ARE NOW FOREVER MINE. NOTHING CAN EVER SEPARATE YOU FROM MY LOVE! MY LOVE FOR YOU WILL NEVER END. FOR MY LOVE FOR YOU IS ETERNAL! IT IS EVER LASTING IT HAS NO END. THERE IS NO ENDING TO IT! IT GOES ON THROUGHOUT ALL ETERNITY. AND BEFORE TIME OR SPACE EVEN BEGAN! I LOVE YOU :)!
JESUS~
P.S. KEEP RELISHING IN MY LOVE. KEEP SOAKING IN MY LOVE. KEEP RESTING IN WHO I AM. MY WAYS NEVER CHANGE. I AM THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER MORE! REMEMBER, MY PRECIOUS CHILD, I HOLD THE KEYS OF DEATH, HELL AND THE GRAVE. SATAN HAS BEEN DEFEATED! HE IS UNDER YOUR FEET. DON'T ALLOW HIM TO TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE ANYTHING LESS THAN MY VERY BEST FOR YOU-FOR YOUR LIFE. DON'T ALLOW HIM TO SPEAK TO YOU. REMEMBER, YOUR ENEMY ROAMS ABOUT A ROARING LION. SEEKING WHOM HE MAY DEVOUR. STAY ALERT. STAY IN MY HEART. STAY IN MY LOVE. STAY IN MY LOVE. ABIDE IN ME. ABIDE IN MY LOVE. ABIDE IN MY LOVE FOR YOU. KNOW MUCH I LOVE YOU :)! HOW MUCH I'VE ALWAYS LOVED YOU! NOW AND THROUGHOUT ALL ETERNITY! FOREVER AND A DAY! MY LOVE FOR YOU HAS NO END. IT WILL KEEP ON GOING THROUGHOUT ALL ETERNITY! I LOVE YOU :)! JESUS!"
P.S.S. I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE YOU HERE WITH ME FOR ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ETERNITY! WHERE MY JOY AND LOVE FOR YOU HAS NO END. MY LOVE AND PRESENCE IS RIGHT HERE IN YOUR HEART. IN YOUR VERY SOUL, IN YOUR VERY SPIRIT! I LOVE YOU NOW AND FOREVER AND THROUGHOUT ALL ETERNITY! I LOVE YOU!
~JESUS :)!"

Inspirational Promises by Jessica M. Farnam
© 2009. All rights reserved.

No comments: