Thursday, March 12, 2009

Twenty-Five Things

1. Jesus is the LOVE of my heart, soul, and mind. I love serving HIM and seeking HIS FACE in everything.

2. I love, love, love reading the WORD of GOD soaking up and RECEIVING all that HE has for me. It sustains me. In the same way that we hunger for food, so much more so...we should crave, hunger for, desire the Word of God. To know it inside and out.

3. I love to pray to for others: whether the prayer request need is large or small it truly matters to God.

4. Entering into HIS Presence: there is NO greater joy than knowing that you are dining and supping with the KING all Heaven. That you dancing with and are being embraced by your Heavenly Father. Worshiping all mighty God. Worshiping HIM with complete abandonment. Give HIM your all. In worship, HE desires intimacy with you. When you worship- Heaven and earth become one.

5. I love encouraging others. Just to see them smile, and to make their day. Saying a kind word. A kind gesture can radically change and alter the way someone looks at and approaches life.

6. I love my Family. They are amazing! My dad loves to encourage us, and just to make our day. He tells my mom, my sister and I, that we look beautiful. He tells my brothers that he is proud of them and that he believes in them. My mom, she is just amazing. She is up all hours of the night praying for us kids. For our family. She is truly amazing and remarkable! To me, my mom represents the Proverbs 31 woman through and through and time and time again. She is one of my best friends. My sister Kelli: she just radically shines the love of Jesus. She is a true leader. Very humble, yet very strong in morals and in convictions. We have shared a many good laughs till tears ran down our faces. Joshua: He always loves to encourage you. He loves to make you laugh. He is not afraid to stick up for you and to let you know that he believes in you. Peter: He has the heart of servant. He is the kind of a brother who would go through any barrier just to see you smile.

7. I love my future husband. I'm praying that He will be a man after God's own heart. And that he will desire to know and love God more than anything else. I've never dated, never had a b/f. I'm waiting for the right ONE that Jesus has chosen for me long before time even began :)! I'm saving my very first kiss for my wedding day at the alter! I love wearing my purity ring :)!

8. I love my friends. I enjoy our girl talks. Going out for coffee. Praying for souls. Praying for our loved ones, for our friends. Laughing about silly things. And most importantly, strengthening our walk with GOD and letting each other know that we believe in each other, and want the best that God has for each of us!

9. I love playing with our pets: Luke our Golden Retriever. Rose our Tabby Cat. Sunny my parakeet. Misty Kelli's Cocktail, and Skylar Peter's Parakeet.

10. I love reading books. Ones that are based on knowing God deeply and intimately. Books on worship. Books about Purity. Books about working with and helping teenagers and young adults. Books on Purity. The Left Behind Series...they are soo good! The Love Comes Softly Series. I love books that really make you think. Think about life. How you treat others.

11. I love Cappuccinos.

12. I love tea: Good Earth Tea....it is absolutely and positively delicious...:)

13. I absolutely LOVE Grapefruit juice, pineapple juice, Grape Juice.

14. My all time favorite restaurant is Red Lobster, my second favorite is: The Olive Garden.

15. My all time favorite food is: Shrimp

16. I love Mexican, Italian, Chinese, and SEAFOOD. I've always liked the deep sea food rather then the fresh water fish.

17. I absolutely Love to write. Stories, articles, setting goals, plans.

18. I love being outdoors.

19. I love flowers: roses, daises, anything pink, red, or purple...and anything that resembles light pink.

20. I love looking at jewelry and other pretty things.

21. I love to be organized.

22. I love decorations.

23. I love watching the Left Behind Movies.

24. I love taking pictures :), being creative, making little memos...

25. I love these verses:
Esther 4:14
"14For if you keep silent at this time, relief and deliverance shall arise for the Jews from elsewhere, but you and your father's house will perish. And who knows but that you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this and for this very occasion?"
Isaiah 40:31
31 "but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."
Isaiah 48:10-11
"10Behold, I have refined you, but not as silver; I have tried and chosen you in the furnace of affliction.

11For My own sake, for My own sake, I do it [I refrain and do not utterly destroy you]; for why should I permit My name to be polluted and profaned [which it would be if the Lord completely destroyed His chosen people]? And I will not give My glory to another [by permitting the worshipers of idols to triumph over you]."

1 Corinthians 4:3
"3But [as for me personally] it matters very little to me that I should be put on trial by you [on this point], and that you or any other human tribunal should investigate and question and cross-question me. I do not even put myself on trial and judge myself."

Hebrews 12:1-3
"1THEREFORE THEN, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses [who have borne testimony to the Truth], let us strip off and throw aside every encumbrance (unnecessary weight) and that sin which so readily (deftly and cleverly) clings to and entangles us, and let us run with patient endurance and steady and active persistence the appointed course of the race that is set before us,

2Looking away [from all that will distract] to Jesus, Who is the Leader and the Source of our faith [giving the first incentive for our belief] and is also its Finisher [bringing it to maturity and perfection]. He, for the joy [of obtaining the prize] that was set before Him, endured the cross, despising and ignoring the shame, and is now seated at the right hand of the throne of God.(A)

3Just think of Him Who endured from sinners such grievous opposition and bitter hostility against Himself [reckon up and consider it all in comparison with your trials], so that you may not grow weary or exhausted, losing heart and relaxing and fainting in your minds."

Revelation 19:7-9
" 7Let us rejoice and shout for joy [exulting and triumphant]! Let us celebrate and ascribe to Him glory and honor, for the marriage of the Lamb [at last] has come, and His bride has prepared herself.(A)

8She has been permitted to dress in fine (radiant) linen, dazzling and white--for the fine linen is (signifies, represents) the righteousness (the upright, just, and godly living, deeds, and conduct, and right standing with God) of the saints (God's holy people).

9Then [the angel] said to me, Write this down: Blessed (happy, [a]to be envied) are those who are summoned (invited, called) to the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he said to me [further], These are the true words (the genuine and exact declarations) of God.

Revelation 21:2
"2And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, all arrayed like a bride beautified and adorned for her husband;"

Revelation 22:20-21
20He Who gives this warning and affirms and testifies to these things says, Yes (it is true). [Surely] I am coming quickly (swiftly, speedily). Amen (so let it be)! Yes, come, Lord Jesus!

21The grace (blessing and favor) of the Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) be [g]with all the saints (God's holy people, [h]those set apart for God, to be, as it were, exclusively His). Amen (so let it be)! "

Inspirational Promises by Jessica M. Farnam
© 2009. All rights reserved.

No comments: