Monday, March 30, 2009

A MESSAGE FROM THE HEART OF GOD-JESUS WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU



It doesn't matter what you've done, where you've been, or what what you've seen; HE'S longing for you to come running to HIS ARMS.....HIS LOVE FOR YOU IS ALWAYS THE SAME.
Listen to what HE is saying to your heart, what HE has been saying to your heart all along. THIS has been HIS MESSAGE TO YOU for all eternity. With every single raindrop, with every single cloud, with every shine of the sun, with every snowflake, this is what HE'S saying to you. HE has spoken to you in the quiet, and in the stillness of the day, and during the noisiness of the night. If you listen carefully, you can hear HIS VOICE speaking and communicating to yours. Please listen, and hear, this is what HE DESPERATELY wishes to say to you, for you to hear, this is what HE has been communicating to you all along, echoing throughout all eternity: "My Precious Child, I have loved you long before time even began. All your days have been written in MY BOOK! I have always thought of your life as being PRECIOUS, never have I thought that your life was a waste. Those times that you chose to go your own way, to do your own thing...I was never disgusted at you but at the sin that you were giving place to. All during that time I was calling you back to myself. My Bride, when I was hanging on the cross on Calvary I saw every sin that you would ever commit, was I telling MY FATHER that you were a horrible, shameful person, no, my precious child! A thousand times no, I saw you, and MY CHILD, I knew that you were worth saving. I know that the way of the world has tried to trap you, hold you in tight, and has tried to not let you go, MY CHILD KNOW THIS that with single drop of BLOOD that I shed on the cross, it was MY way of saying that sin, and death will never hold you. OH MY PRECIOUS CHILD, When I was on that cross, I was thinking of YOU, of how much I LOVE you, how much I have always loved you. The enemy the serpent has been telling lies for centuries telling many that once they have sinned there is no longer any hope for them. Oh MY CHILD, there was something that old lucifer-satan didn't know, That when I chose to give my LIFE I would be paying price that he dreamed of having you pay. He dreamed that you would be forever bound and chained with no hope of ever escape, little did he know that I had a plan for redemption for all MANKIND. When I came to the earth, I chose to love and serve and give my life as a ransom for many. MY PRECIOUS CHILD, the sacrifice and the price that I paid was not a small one. With every blow to the face, with every kick, every time one spat in my face, when I was blindfolded, and handcuffed, when I was beaten, when they drove a crown of thorns into my brow, every single lash, with every nail that was pounded into my feet and my hands, with every taunting, with every jeering, with every mocking, OH MY BELOVED with every single drop of BLOOD I was thinking of you, telling you how much I love you, how much I've always LOVED YOU, that my LOVE FOR YOU WILL NEVER END. OH MY BELOVED THE BEST IS YET TO COME: When I died, went to hell-took the keys from satan of death, hell, and the grave and rose again this gave and forever promises redemption for all mankind. MY PRECIOUS CHILD, this includes you, it is not too late for you to get right, you can start your life over right now. HOW long I have been waiting for this day, OH MY BELOVED BRIDE, I have LONGED for this day when you would come home. I have been waiting for you, speaking to you, drawing you near to my Spirit. Drawing you unto myself. If you wish to begin the most wonderful journey and become a part of my FAMILY that will never die nor end, for this family that I am speaking of is the body of Christ, those who have accepted me to come into their hearts. When they asked ME to come into their hearts, I have had their names be written in the LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE. When they do this, they go from being spiritually dead to being spiritually alive. I am now living in their heart. I communicate with them, telling them how much I love them, how much I have always loved them. This is what my prayer is for you as well. HOW I long for you to be apart of MY FAMILY! HOW I LONG TO THROW YOU THE BIGGEST PARTY THAT HEAVEN HAS EVER SEEN! My Beloved, everytime one asks ME into their heart, all of the angels in heaven rejoice :)! Are you ready to be a part of MY Family? If you are, please pray this prayer with ME: Jesus, thank you so much for the price that you paid for me on Calvary. Never in a million years would I have been able make it on my own. Thank you so much for changing me from the inside out. That I am a new person and a new creation in YOU. That the old has gone and that the new has come. That I am forever new in you. That the old me is dead, and the new me is alive in Christ! That you have forever changed the way I look at things, the way I view life. For I have been given new eyes. Like saul, the scales fell off of my eyelids, and now like Paul, I can see you clearly for the very first time. Thank you so much for taking my heart of stone and turning it into a heart of flesh. Forever changing me and making me knew. Into a new Creation. Someone who longs to stay in YOUR PRESENCE all day long. Neverending, neverceasing, but being so immersed, and wrapped up in YOUR PRESENCE and in YOUR LOVE. KNOWING that I will be FOREVER SAFE in YOUR ARMS. FOREVER in YOUR EMBRACE. That YOU Have changed me from within. Changing every part of me. Making me NEW! Making me WHOLE! Taking the broken pieces and re-placing it with something that is so VERY BEAUTIFUL! That has been molded together by the MASTER POTTER! THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME NEW! EVERY SINGLE PART OF ME! I LOVE YOU JESUS! YOU ARE FOREVERMORE MY SAVIOR, MY BEST FRIEND, AND MY LORD. I SURRENDER ALL TO YOU. ALL THAT I HAVE AND ALL THAT I AM. I AM NOW FOREVER YOURS! NOW AND THROUGHOUT ALL ETERNITY! I LOVE YOU DADDY! IN JESUS NAME I PRAY,AMEN!
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY! MY PRECIOUS CHILD OH MY BRIDE....YOUR DADDY WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU. OH I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!
-JESUS"

Inspirational Promises by Jessica M. Farnam
© 2009. All rights reserved.

No comments: