Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Greatest Friend of all TIME


Just saying the Name of Jesus, brings to my mind peace. Dear Friends, HE is the FRIEND who will never let you down. He will never say things behind your back. He is your greatest supporter and fan. He will never stop cheering you on. Telling you, "My Child...I have loved you with an everlasting love. My banner over thee is love. I have seen every single tear that you have ever cried. Please know that I would never abandon you! I want you to know how much I love you. How much I have always loved you. Can you feel it? My arms are around you. I will never let you go. I am always here. I am faithful to MY word. My Precious Bride, you are so beautiful to ME, to MY heart. I see you, and I am ravished by your beautiful heart. I said in My Word that if you would draw near to ME that I would draw near to you. How I long to be close to you. To be able to to wipe away your tears. To tell you and to let you know that everything is going to be alright. I only have my best planned for your life. Would you let me bring my purposes in your life to pass! I do not want to steal your fun. But on the contrary...I want you to be able to live life out to the fullest. But you must first surrender your all to ME. To many of you, surrender sounds like a weak thing. What surrender means to ME, is that you are willing to lay everything down, and surrender all that you are-all that you have. I want to see you to be able laugh and to enjoy life to the fullest. Remember, the thief only comes to steal, kill, and to destroy. I came so that you may have life and that you would have it abundantly. True surrender brings freedom. The ways and things of this world only will produce a trap. One that will produce in you wishing that you had never gone there. Please listen to MY Spirit. I want you to enjoy all that I have for you. This is why I created sex to stay within the walls of marriage. Not outside of it. I did not do this to ruin your fun, but so that you may know just how much I love you, and that you would not be left alone. Because when this form of intimacy happens outside of marriage you are outside MY WALL of protection around your life. For those of you, who have already gone down this road and are hoping to start fresh and anew, it is never too late to start over. I told someone something very particular this, "Go now, and sin no more." Please respect yourself, and your mate enough to wait. My Beloved, I do not say this to bash you, but I desire for you to experience and know all that I have for you. It was a gift that I created for couples within and confined in the walls of marriage. My Beloved, know how much I love you. How much I have always loved. That My love for you will never die nor end. It is from everlasting to everlasting. I AM always here. Right by your side. Holding you. Wiping Away your tears. Letting you know that everything is going to be alright. My Beloved, I have never stopped cheering you on. I desire for you to be here with Me for all eternity. I long for you to be a part of family. To be able to know just how much I love you. How much I have always loved you. My Precious Bride, on Calvary...I was thinking about you. Not about your sins, or your failures; but how much I love you! How much I have always loved you. With every beating, with every blow to the face. With every single lash, with every nail that was pounded into my feet and into my hands. With my Blood pouring out....was saying, "My CHILD I LOVE YOU! This Blood that was SHED is for you! My Precious, Bride I do not want to spend eternity without you! Every time someone rejects my Word, it breaks my heart. Oh Beloved, how often I have longed to scoop you up and hold you like a mother hen covers her chicks. It breaks my heart on Judgement Day, when those who rejected me, tell me that they knew me, and I must tell them, "Depart from Me, you workers of inquity for I never knew you." Beloved, please accept my gift. I never desired for anyone to perish but that they might know Me! I am not a angry Father, waiting every time you mess up to beat you, but the opposite, I AM waiting for you to come to Me. I want to hold in my arms, and tell you just how much I love you! How MUCH I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED YOU! My love for you is eternal! I want you to be able to experience all the the joys of heaven. To draw near my Throne and to seek my Face. But most of all, I want to be able to Hold you in my arms, and to wipe all your tears all away. Beloved, I love you so much....please come HOME. I have been waiting for you. Will you accept my gift, that I gave for you on the cross? If you desire to become a part of my Family. Please pray this prayer with me right now:
Jesus,
I know that I am a sinner. Please come into my heart and save me. Thank you so much for changing me inside and out and writing my name in the Lamb's Book of Life! How I long to spend all eternity with YOU my KING! There is no one else I desire more than you Jesus! You are my everything. Thank you for changing me. And for making me new. Changing my heart from being a heart of stone to a heart of flesh. Every day that I have, and with every breathe I am going to praise YOU, and worship YOUR NAME and see others come from the Kingdom of darkness to the Kingdom of LIGHT where only YOUR Presence REMAINS. Let me be so immersed and wrapped up and absorbed in your Presence. That the things of this world simply fade away. Thank you so much Abba Father, for making me new. That I am a new Creation by your LOVE. That the old me is gone, and that the new ME is a witness and fireball for YOU. Telling everyone I can about your Love, about YOUR MERCY, about YOUR PEACE, the peace that surpasses all understanding, ABOUT YOUR JOY, ABOUT YOUR LAUGHTER, ABOUT KNOWING YOUR HEART! Deeply and intimately and knowing and being in YOur presence. And falling head over heels in love with you. That with every single Breathe I will praise you. That I will be a light to my generation. That when people see me, they will not see me but that they will see YOU! In all of your love and all of your GLORY!
In Jesus, Mighty and Precious Name I pray, AMEN.
Welcome to the family :)!
I love you so much,
My Child-I will always love you! Now and Throughout all ETERNITY!

-Jesus"

Inspirational Promises by Jessica M. Farnam
© 2009. All rights reserved.

No comments: