Friday, January 23, 2009

I'd Rather Have Jesus

1. I’d rather have Jesus than silver or gold;
I’d rather be His than have riches untold;
I’d rather have Jesus than houses or lands;
I’d rather be led by His nail-pierced hand
* Refrain:
Than to be the king of a vast domain,
Or be held in sin’s dread sway;
I’d rather have Jesus than anything
This world affords today.
2. I’d rather have Jesus than men’s applause;
I’d rather be faithful to His dear cause;
I’d rather have Jesus than worldwide fame;
I’d rather be true to His holy name
3. He’s fairer than lilies of rarest bloom;
He’s sweeter than honey from out the comb;
He’s all that my hungering spirit needs;
I’d rather have Jesus and let Him lead

The Love that Jesus has for us is just so amazing. Just to be able to sit at HIS feet and to worship HIM and feel HIS everlasting Love and Presence. There is no greater joy to know that when HE looks at you, HE looks at YOU as HIS child. YOU are so precious to HIM. HIS love for you will never end. With every beating that HE took, with every lash...with every drop of blood HE was saying, "I LOVE YOU." Everything that took place at Calvary was for you. HE has never thought of your life as being a mistake. But far from it, HE loved you long before you were even born. HE was thinking of you while HE was hanging on the cross at Calvary. When He died, and Rose Again. HE redeemed all mankind. That includes you! Your life is so very precious to HIM. With every drop of blood, HE is saying to you-to your heart-to your very spirit and soul, "MY child, come home. Please come home. I am not angry with or at you. It is never to late to make things right. The change can start right now. The things of this life may seem to be fun, but MY little one are they worth your soul? I don't want to see you perish. I have created heaven just for you. Please don't reject my gift that I offered to you 2,000 years ago. Please receive my gift. It is yours. It has been paid in full. All you have to do is to receive it. Little one, I stand at the door of your heart and knock. Please open the door of your heart. For many of you, you have heard the knock at your door for many days. Please don't drive away my Spirit. My child, will you listen to my heart? Please don't reject my gift. I LOVE you. MORE than you could ever know. I love you. My arms are open wide. I will never fail you. I am the friend that you have always dreamed of. I have not broken my promises. My Words are Faithful and True. All that I offer to you is true. I am always here. I love you and I always will. MY Child, come home. Your Spirit has been yearning to know ME. All you have to do is to receive. The peace that I will give you is like no other. This peace, eternal peace surpasses all understanding. I love you. My Child, come home. I love you more than you can ever know. I love you.
Jesus"

Inspirational Promises by Jessica M. Farnam
© 2009. All rights reserved.

No comments: