Friday, January 23, 2009

:)

Redemption song: I was a stranger till you came, till you came. I was a foreigner-till you came to me. But now, I enter in boldly, and now...
I ENTER IN.
Oh, and now, I call you Father, Oh Father, I draw near.



Dear friends, It is never too late for you to come back home. HE Father God is pleading with you, "MY Precious child, please come back home. It is never too late. My love for you is just the same. I love you. I want to wipe away your tears from your eyes. I see your heart. I know that you have been broken and crushed by the things of this life. Come to Me; all you who are weary and heavy laydened, and I shall give you rest. I have loved you with an everlasting love. My arms are opened wide. I gave you my precious Son, so you would know just how much I love you. You are My child, I want to spend all eternity with you. My Child, please come home, please come home. My LOVE for you will never die. My Child, please come home.
I love you,
Abba Father"

The LOVE that HE has for us is greater than any love that we could ever know on this earth. This Love and Peace that HE offers you today is eternal. It will never die nor fade away. If you wish to know this unending and undying love pray this pray with me right now:
" Jesus, I know that I am a sinner. Please come into my heart and save me. I am so sorry for all that I have done. Wash me and cleanse me with YOUR precious blood. I surrender my whole life to you. I am done with living my life for myself. I now, choose to live my life for you. I will be a witness to everyone around me. I will live my life in such a way...that others will know that there is something very different about me. Let me be a light to my generation. I love YOU JESUS! Thank you so much for saving me, thank you so much for dying for me...thank you for writing my name in the LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE. I am a Christian. From this day forward, I will ask myself...is this something Jesus would be doing? If it is not glorifying and pleasing to Jesus, then I will no longer participate in these things. Now, my entire life belongs to Jesus. Thank you JESUS! In Jesus Name I pray, AMEN!

Inspirational Promises by Jessica M. Farnam
© 2009. All rights reserved.

No comments: