Wednesday, January 28, 2009

He did it all for you

"My Presence is coming down
My loving is is flowing down.
People need to know; that I love them so.
My Precious blood was shed for them on Calvary-
they were worth the price and the pain.

The Victory is theirs.
Souls have been redeemed.
Yes, souls have been redeemed.
By MY Blood.

My love for them is deep.
I want them to know that I love them so.-
that they were worth the cost.

Tell them, I'm coming soon.
Oh' tell them I am coming soon.
I shall wipe away every tear from their eyes.

I want them to know that they are desperately loved by the King.
Their Daddy wants them to come home.

I did it all for you.
Will you accept my free gift?
I died on the cross just for you.
I did it all for you.

I LOVE YOU,
Jesus"

Inspirational Promises by Jessica M. Farnam
© 2009. All rights reserved.

No comments: