Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"The Glory of God"

"My Glory is coming down.
My Fire is falling down.
The Glory is Here!

Get ready!
Get ready!
Taste and see and know that the Lord is good!

I AM Forever Faithful.
Draw near to ME and I will draw near to you.

My Bride, I AM Coming Soon!
Get ready!
Make your hearts right!
Stop running from the call!

The time now is so urgent.
Please listen to MY Voice.
I want to Bless you.
Surrender, Surrender your all to ME.

The Gifts I have for you are great.
I want you to have and receive all that I have for you.

My Glory is coming down.
My Fire is falling down.

You need to be HUNGRY.
You need to be DESPERATE
for my GLORY-for MY HEART.

I want to KNOW you.
I want you to KNOW ME.

I want to POUR out
MY GLORY on your LIFE.
You MUST SURRENDER.
You MUST LAY IT ALL DOWN!

This is how MY GLORY and FREEDOM will FALL
by TRUE SURRENDER.

I AM Calling.
ARE YOU LISTENING?
THE TIME IS NOW!
Please LISTEN to MY VOICE!

I LOVE YOU,
Jesus"

Inspirational Promises by Jessica M. Farnam
© 2009. All rights reserved.

No comments: