Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"Tell everyone that I AM Coming"

"It is coming soon.
You shall see ME in the Clouds.
My Return is Coming soon.

Get ready!
Get ready!
For the biggest party that HEAVEN has ever seen.
Get ready!

It shall be the most glorious thing.
My Bride Get Ready!
You need to be pure and spotless.
A compromising Bride won't do-only one that is totally surrendered to ME.

The trumpet is about to sound!
Get ready!
Be ready for MY RETURN!
You DON'T want to be left behind when the horn is BLOWN.

My Bride Be Ready.
Don't be DATING the things of this WORLD.
Your heart need to be READY!

Please be READY!
Please listen to MY VOICE.
You Don't want to miss out on the biggest party that heaven has ever thrown!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
BE READY!
BE READY!
I AM COMING SOON!
BE READY!

I LOVE YOU MY BRIDE!
LOVE ME more than the things of the World!
You are worth more than the world has to offer you!
Be ready for MY RETURN!

I DON'T want you to miss it!

BE READY!
BE READY!
BE READY!

My BRIDE.

I LOVE YOU,
Jesus"
Inspirational Promises by Jessica M. Farnam
© 2009. All rights reserved.

No comments: