Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Redemption"

"The plan that I have for man is great.
I Loved man before-he first loved Me.
This Love is so great-that I gave My LIFE.

I want him to spend eternity with Me.
In a place where there is no suffering-no tears of pain. There is only Everlasting Joy.
Tell man that he needs to receive this joy through Me.

Tell man, that My Love for him will never stop nor end.

He must and needs to know just how very deep and great is My Love for him.
That I have Loved him with an everlasting Love.
My Arms are opened wide.

He must and need to know just how very deep and great is My Love for him.
That I have Loved him with an everlasting Love.
My arms are opened wide.

He must be willing to receive my Love gift.
His heart must not be hard-but soft.
Only a Soft heart will do.
He must come to me as a child-
with a heart of a child.

I AM Drawing him unto myself.
Never stop telling them of My Great Love for THEM.
Never stop telling them.
My Love for them is GREAT!

I LOVE YOU,
Jesus."

Inspirational Promises by Jessica M. Farnam
© 2009. All rights reserved.

No comments: